UBot Underground

Hello.

During the last days I tested a lot of my bots with V5. And I had a lot of slowness and speed issues.

I already reported them to support / tracker.

After doing some additional tests today it looks like almost all that slowness stuff is somehow related to plugins.

As soon as I disable all the plugins and only use builtin functions V5 works pretty well.

So the question is:

Are there any major changes to the plugin subsystem with V5? 

Do the plugin developers have to change something on their side to make it work with V5?

Did you test and validate all the plugins with V5?

Maybe the people who also have performance issues could take a look at plugins? To check if that's related to a plugin or also happen with the native ubot commands?

Cheers

Dan

Btw, I think we should have plugin manager that would disable all plugins by default for new project, and save the state once we save the project, so that each project would have it's own plugins. not that all projects use all plugins and they even get into the compiled bot...

a important question is...
if i use a plugin which i have buy  and if i compile my bot the sell it...

if some buyer use also ubot for develop bots...what is if there use my

plugin for his own project without buying them....even with ilspy there is no problem 

to unpack this plugins from the bot...

like i saw  all the plugins are not obfuscated....thats a real security issue  i thing