UBot Underground

Ui Button text. Cant it change after being clicked?

Hello I am trying to change a ui buttons label from "Start Search" to "Pause Search" when someone clicks the Start Search Button.  Is this possible?  I am using the Standard Version so I dont have access to the Html ui Builder at the moment.  Thanks. :)   Any help is greatly appreciated.

Standard does have onload unfortunately unless already included in the bot. I am using "ui Stat Monitor Theme Builder" and it use that. I thank you for your help. Im going to see if I can make this work now.  I want to make it go to "Continue" if Pause is clicked after the Start Search and so on.  Just want to have some login for the button so the user knows what they can do to start, pause, and stop the script. Again. Thanks. :)

Try this: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifchange button label.ubot

I would have put the initial set command in an onload command but I'm not sure if you have onload with the standard version.

Cheers.

Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but here is a code that I found in the

forum sometime back that stander users can use for the onload command.

ui stat monitor("<script type=\"text/javascript\">
    window.setTimeout(function() \{ ubot.runScript(\'definesub()\') \}, 500)
</script>", "")
define definesub {
    navigate("http://autobotsolutions.com/", "Wait")
    change attribute(<name="q">, "value", "Test")
}

The UI Stat monitor allows for multiple button styles :) , and not just the default one. Set one button in a position when not running, set another similar button with the same variable in the same position with a different label when running.

Hope it helps :)

Hey Edward wait, I am lost what exactly are you explaining. I mean where do I do all that at inside of ui Stat Monitor.  You mentioned "Set one button in a position when not running, set another similar button with the same variable in the same position with a different label when running." SO I what.....

Hey Edward wait, I am lost what exactly are you explaining. I mean where do I do all that at inside of ui Stat Monitor.  You mentioned "Set one button in a position when not running, set another similar button with the same variable in the same position with a different label when running." SO I what.....

It can go something like this

http://www.filedropper.com/buttonpause

You would need to set a loop while in there somewhere but this is basically what im getting at.

Hey Edward,

I have another question. I got the buttons to work with the ui Stat monitor builder.  My question is: How do I get the button to load in the panel without having to first click the Run at the top of the compiled ubot.  Seems to only show up after the run button is clicked.  Is there a way to say"Pre-load it"?

Hi, there is an onload script in the bot

<script type="text/javascript">
    window.setTimeout(function() { ubot.runScript('onloadscript()') }, 500)
</script>

It should load the variables once opened

Is that not working for you?

Hey Edward,

I figured that out actually. I only have one more problem.  Once I got that to work the buttons no longer line up due to it not actually being a button, but a button inside a define.  Can I PM you the bot so you can take a look at why it isnt working for me?