UBot Underground

List from Text Bug or We Need Advanced Feature

add list to list(%test, $list from text("1,2,3,,,,,,9,10,11", ","), "Delete", "Global")

This code is well used in creating lists from a csv files or from a text. I have a text that have empty variables. But when creating lists bot is not creating an empty item, it just skip that item. So now in the list i dont have correct number of variables.

In previous code, list will be with 6 items, instead of 11.

Please explain if it is bug or lack of function or i can do this somehow else?

use advanced and hit Don't delete

it's deleting duplicates

it would be best to normalize list and instead of blank put something like NULL to fill the void. and don't delete dups.

Yea dont delete is as well not working, but i have found a way to make it working, by adding an empty space. But still if the info is empty list should be created with all items and not missing half of them... Maybe they can fix that or make it work that way.

Ahhhh, this is the bigger problem than i was thinking it is.

I use save to file all variables, so i can later on load from this file and restore my variables, so some variables are empty and this is making my restoration wrong. So i save 100 variables and because of empty info i restore 60 and then this restored variables info is not in same order and i cant do anythign with it...

I use this to backup my bot inputs by saving ot file and then loading from file and using next list item to restore each variable info, and if variable info is not in same order as it was saved (which is not because of empty info is skiped) backup is not working.

EDIT:

add list to list(%test, $list from text("1 ,2 ,3 , , , , , ,9 ,10 ,11 ", ","), "Don\'t Delete", "Global")

Adding a blank space will create list with all variables info, but i have many checkboxes which use True or false and if i have blank space behind true, checkbox will not be checked. In other words it is not working... please help.

Ok i have found a way to bypass this problem, by setting all empty variables to for example "-". Then all variables will be saved. But problem is that by default all variables are empty if there is no input in the box. So is there a way to automatically set empty variables to "-".

I have try with SET command, but this commands need to be run and i want to set up default variables to "-".

Please give me ideas, i really cant believe that because of this issue i m not able to save my variable inputs in a file and then restore them by loading the file.

Yeah you can upgrade to dev and use "on load". to set variables. or put them in a button then "Load Settings" and set all of you settinngs. Or set them all first then they will be set first.

and then there is this

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10747-get-onload-feature/