UBot Underground

Can you save the random generated $account data?

I'm creating a bot that will cycle through emails to sign up to a platform and what I want to know is

whether or not ubot has the ability to save the random account data that it generates for us automatically

or not?

Or do I have to set a variable and create the data there and then call it at the end from the variable?

I tried to figure that out on my own but couldn't so I created a variable for generating one at a time but

I can't figure out how to best create this so that I'm recording the correct user / pass combinations for

as many emails in the list.

Any ideas?

As long as your not using threads or resetting the account data it should save the same info it used.

Or else you can set it to a variable, call the variable when needed, and then save the variable as needed.

Example code:

set(#username$account data("Username"), "Global")
set(#password$account data("Password"), "Global")

I would also set it as a variable since you need to do that with multithreading but after a quick test it seems that you can save the data as well as long as the account has not been reset.

reset account("Any")
set(#num, 0, "Global")
loop(5) {
    load html("{$account data("First Name")}, {$account data("Last Name")}, {$account data("Username")}, {$account data("Password")}, {$account data("Gender")}")
    save to file("{$special folder("Desktop")}\\account-{#num}.txt", "{$account data("First Name")}, {$account data("Last Name")}, {$account data("Username")}, {$account data("Password")}, {$account data("Gender")}")
    alert("Press Ok to see the next one")
    increment(#num)
}