UBot Underground

Problems with Cpanel Bot

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased ubot and have been trying to create a bot to perform certain tasks in Cpanel but I am having some issues.

The first problem I have is clicking the icons once logged into cpanel, the clicks dont seem to register even if i just manually click on the icon inside the ubot browser window.

I got around this by just changing the url and navigating but if anyone knows of a way to get clicks to work I would love to know.

The next issue I had was, I want to download an export db file from phpmyadmin from within Cpanel but once I choose the correct settings and click go the page just forever loads and I dont get any Save file dialog box appear at all.

Would be very grateful for any guidance on these issues :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have ever created a simple cpanel domain setup, I have this codes

clear cookies
allow javascript("Yes")
allow images("Yes")
navigate(#ui_cpanel_address, "Wait")

I don't encounter such issuss you mentioned.

thanks for your reply, I tried that also but still doesn't work.

Some of the icons do click but quite a few including phpmyadmin icon do not click even if I click manually in ubot.

I have tried 3 different hosts and have the same issue with all 3 of them :(

Thanks Kev yeah works fine that way, I emailed support and they said its probably a browser issue.

I still am having troubles working out how to download a file from a post form though :(

What about trying to read the file rather than downloading it if it's giving you trouble?

The beauty of ubot is if one door closes often another one opens!

Read in file as you will have the path anyhow.

Good luck!

What about trying to read the file rather than downloading it if it's giving you trouble?

The beauty of ubot is if one door closes often another one opens!

Read in file as you will have the path anyhow.

Good luck!

I dont suppose you have an example of that do you Kev? I am a bit confused how the read file would work from a post form that would need to be submitted before the file is built.

From what I have read the only way i thought I might be able to do it is with a socket navigate but have no clue how lol.