UBot Underground

Ubot should have an option to use diferent browsers withing the bot

It would be nice if someone could code a plugin that would allow ubot to load within the ubot different browser based on my choosing.  Like firefox, IE, ect.

What im trying to do is have a way of using different browsers so that if i code a bot that is creating accounts or whatever that the browsers can randomly change so there would be less of a footprint.

My logical conclusion is that servers are able to track down ip, OS used, and even browsers used.  If we had an option where we can load any kind of browser within ubots environment then we can create a $rand function that would allow us to switch browsers withing ubot as tasks are performed such as loops for account creation ect. 

If anyone has the know how to do such thing i would pay for someone to code me a pluggin that would allow me to randomly use different browsers within the ubots environment.

This is beneficial for not leaving footprints and making things look more natural. 

if this is possible or something like this exist then please post info.

there was a core feature that could do that but proved unreliable so it was removed rather than fix it

but you still have user agent you can change which would tell the servers you are on another browser

and proxies of course

pftg4 

• Like 1

there was a core feature that could do that but proved unreliable so it was removed rather than fix it

but you still have user agent you can change which would tell the servers you are on another browser

and proxies of course

pftg4 

User agents?  please elaborate. 

And proxies do that?  how?

is magic   :)
use a textfile with your user agents inside

like that

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7) AppleWebKit/534.48.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Safari/534.48.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Iron/18.0.1050.0 Chrome/18.0.1050.0 Safari/535.19
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11

and use it random

by the way i take the red pill cause i like the illusion :)
  • Like 1

is magic   :)

use a textfile with your user agents inside

like that

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7) AppleWebKit/534.48.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Safari/534.48.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Iron/18.0.1050.0 Chrome/18.0.1050.0 Safari/535.19
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11

and use it random

by the way i take the red pill cause i like the illusion :)

and i wonder what illusion would that be?

One thing is for sure thanks to you guys and Ubot my illusion of breaking away from the 9 to 5 grind is becoming a reality.

Anyhow thanks!

Edited by innerged

now what i have to figure out is to make it random but leaning 60 to 70% more to specific browsers and OS's.  because if the level of randomness is too wide then that would look unnatural.  Statistically its a known fact most people would use Windows platforms in combination with certain modern browsers more than other less used platforms with browsers.

I now have the basics and once done ill post a picture as to what i did.  All i have to do is make my list repeat the same combination lines about 40 to 60% more of the same line of combinations of browsers with OS versions this way it will help constitute a percentage that will lean more toward those popular platforms within the list  with out going into a complex $random with $math functions coding.

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_os.asp

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

its unlikely that whatever your doing, will be so aggressive, that you will change the average on the site already, and even if you did, the site wont give a wide "safari" or "firefox" ban.

What I'm trying to do is create a fake traffic generator to my site with various referrers and in order for this to look natural i shouldn't have the same user agent.  I'm also testing something which is keyword traffic via Google by making bots find my site thru the keyword then click the search result of my page and make the bots spend a lot of time in the site.  Google will see that my site Is very relevant concerning that keyword.  Google site raters look at that as a determining factor in the SERP for obtaining higher Page Rank. (this is a well known and verified fact about Googles Algo)

There are other benefits for creating fake traffic.  Such as selling services that will boost web traffic(the client will know its fake, but that it makes their site look good in the eyes of the internet world).  I know a lot of people who buys fake traffic just for the purpose of obtaining higher Alexa rank and making their Google analytics reports look good.  The user agent reports should emulate what happens in the real world.  Based on what operating systems are more popular in combination with updated browser vs not so updated browsers.  Some people might have windows 7 with mozila 5, where as others might have windows 8 with mozila 4 and vice versa.  

The links above shows the current reality as far statistics is concerned so my job is to emulate that as much as possible, and also include other less used OS but never the less few still use in the real world.  It would be odd for a site to have 50% of its traffic use windows 7 with IE9 or have 10% of the traffic using Linux.  SO the pie should include all possibilities that reflects a modern organic site that includes all variances with their respective statistical percentage.  All of this effort is to make the process look organic with out having a pattern that's noticeably apparent.  You can sell packages of 10 a month for 50k traffic boost or 150k fake traffic boost for a monthly fee of 25 dollars.  I know people who sell 50k a month traffic boost services for about $250/month. 

The users who buy this traffic are aware its all fake, but its to make their site look pretty as far as traffic is concerned.  People who buy this traffic might have some black hat uses that im not even going to mention, but what ever floats their boat its not for me to judge but to monetize a service I can provide.

Edited by innerged

i think a simple way by using ( set user agent ) and inside it use ( spin ) and put all you want like {Internet Explorer 6|Internet Explorer 7|Internet Explorer 8|Firefox|Safari}

I did not test it OR use it 

superb thinking, easier than the function i setup.

cheers

superb thinking, easier than the function i setup.

cheers

But your percentages will be equal all across the board, so if its something just to add another layer of anonymity then fine, but I don't think this would work for what im trying to do.

But your percentages will be equal all across the board, so if its something just to add another layer of anonymity then fine, but I don't think this would work for what im trying to do.

people are not getting what i said about the spin so here it is

this will give you a 60% 40% split  as requested i'm sure a light will go off now

change attribute(<username field>, "value", $spin("\{hello|hello|hello|hello|hello|hello|world|world|world|world\}"))

hope this helps

pftg4

you can put in the spin what ever you want and the spin itself you can'T control it by percentages and you can do the Famous user agent like 

{Internet Explorer 6|Internet Explorer 7|Internet Explorer 8|Internet Explorer 8|Internet Explorer 8|Internet Explorer 8|Internet Explorer 8|Internet Explorer 8|Firefox|Safari}