UBot Underground

Setting proxies with a router.

Does anyone know a good router where you can set a proxy and have multiple computers running ubot with proxies switching?

Idea is i want to hook up 10 computers i got to all have their own proxies and not be shared with the routers proxy.   If i do it how i have it even if a computer is behind a proxy it will still show the routers ip defeating the purpose of proxies.

I figure it out.  The trick is to keep a router out of the equation.  I setup a hub instead, and this way each computer has its own ip without a routers IP infront of it.  Everytime i was behind a proxy and i checked my ip in google, it showed the proxy ip and the router ip.  With a hub i dont have this problem.

To have a deeper level of anonymity i use TMAC Mac address changer.  I have ubot doing all these things automatically.  I have my 10 PC's doing massive amounts of spam and all while staying under the radar.

Just yesterday i sent about  50k emails, about 3,000 thousand friend request from multiple accounts and scrapped massive amounts of data all in one day.

Im pushing hard, cuz i want this shit really bad.

Follow the white rabbit.

|\   /|      \|_|/      /. .\     =\_Y_/=      {>o<}
Edited by innerged

just record the functions with ubot 5 of clicking the change mac address button, then set it to wait 1 minute then have ubot open the shell command and do an ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew

this is the software i use.  i wish there was a ubot pluggin that did that.

http://www.technitium.com/tmac/

ill do a video later showing how i do it.

Edited by innerged

also u need a cable modem that allows you to log into it via the browser to then have it restart, otherwise it will not work.  this is as good as having proxies since everytime you change your nic cards mac address comcast provides you with a new ip.  DuM from their part but works.

also ill let you in a little secret.  I know how to flash cable modems to my own interface and connect to comcast servers for free, hence im a complete ghost in the internet.

Edited by innerged

Simply amazing..

Can you please share the secret? Scraping huge footprint burns a lot of proxies, i need other alternatives than using proxies.

Thanks

also u need a cable modem that allows you to log into it via the browser to then have it restart, otherwise it will not work.  this is as good as having proxies since everytime you change your nic cards mac address comcast provides you with a new ip.  DuM from their part but works.

also ill let you in a little secret.  I know how to flash cable modems to my own interface and connect to comcast servers for free, hence im a complete ghost in the internet.

• Like 1

TMAC actually has a command line interface so you don't have to record macro's to spoof the MAC address of your NIC card.

Also, you can usually restart a premodded modem with a command (instead of manually power cycling the modem). Which firmware is yours? Haxorware?

I thought premod modems no longer worked after  DOCSIS 3.0... looks like I might have to look into this again.

• Like 1

yes you do have to look it up again.  but i tell you this time around people who know how to do it keep a very closed lid on it, and not many are willing to share the techniques.

on the command line for TMAC i give you many thanks, i didnt know until you mentioned it that it had a command line. its going to help me trim my bot a bit, i will use the shell command entirely rather than using the windows automation within ubot.  i reset the modem via web by logging into it.

Edited by innerged
  • 1 month later...

Its funny how facebook works, In a library or community center hundreds of people can use their FB account on the same computer, one after the other, and never have a problem with blocks and such.

does changing a mac address really help with FB?