UBot Underground

How to Compile so Bot Opens and Runs Automatically?

OK, I realize I am new at learning Ubot but I haven't seen any postings about this issue so I must have missed something. Your help will be appreciated.

I have a Twitter bot that runs at regular intervals using the scheduler.

Problem is the bot opens and then just sits on the splash page and stops. Apparently, the only way to run the bot is to then click the "RUN" button on the RUN MENU. Obviously, this defeats the purpose of scheduling if I have to be there to click, "RUN" after the bot opens to tell the bot to tweet.

There must be a setting somewhere to open - run - stop - close -- automatically.

Please tell me what I am missing.

Thanks,

Paul 

I should have mentioned I already tried the /auto switch with no effect.

CloseBot.dll did not work. Thanks for the idea.

However, compiling with window maximized did work! Opened and ran the bot.

I tried a mouse move and click to click on File | Close to close the bot but the bot then locked-up.

Appreciate your help!

Anyone have a thought as to why this can only run maximized? Nothing really to see and kind of a waste to run a postcard sized bot.

Anyone know how to automatically close a bot window when done? Kind of odd, I think, that there isn't an auto function for that.

Thanks.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

I believe this is window's Task Scheduler, and not ubot's scheduler. You can type "Scheduler" in the Search programs field in your window's start button to find it. Then call the ubot's compiled exe file using the windows scheduler.

• 3 months later...

To close the bot i use Aymen's plugin , it is working fine with me and so helpfull thanks to Aymen .

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12765-free-free-plugin-close-bot-command/ 

About the auto run i tried OnLoad command it cause the bot to freeze , i am working on it and Searching to solve the problem and found your inquiries and want to help you for the closing part .