UBot Underground

So glad i finaly purchased this awesome software

i started my internet marketing career in october 2010. unit than i new nothing about web designing, html ,css ,php ,wordpress. Apart from firefox everything in the interent marketing world was new to me.

i was introduced to internet marketing by a relative who was savvy affiliate marketer with ebay and Cj.

after i done my own research on the subject i made the decision to quit my plumbing career and pursue affiliate marketing.

the next 3 month i spent learning wordpress and and html. and after a few more month's of keyboard bashing and not seeing a single penny in commission and frustrated with all the bullshit plugins after plugins i purchased. i totaly gave up IM and went back on the tools.

but since 2010 i been eying on ubot and zennoposter  and was always in a dilema if i should buy it or not.

Since the last couple of month i realised how much i missed internet marketing and the sweetness of working from home on the computer.

So i decided to start all over again, and this time round i promised myself i won't give up.

And yes, i purchased Ubot yesterday and after watching the first couple of tutorial videos i am absolutely in love with it all ready. my only regret is why i didn't buy this beast when i first started IM.

but hey its never too late is it.

phrases to keep me going this time round: 

People DO NOT fail at internet marketing, they simply GIVE UP before the magic happens

Persistence is the path to perfection

Man this reaks of a self promotion thread.

Lol, took the words right out of my mouth:)  If its genuine, then cudos to the OP and after a while you will come to understand our viewpoint... if its not genuine... well... welcome to the real world outside of BHW:)

Man this reaks of a self promotion thread.

thnx for pointing that out. my intension wasn't to self promote.

i think i just got a bit over excited ! lol