UBot Underground

ubot teacher, tutor, someone to teach me to use ubot.

Okay everyone, short post here, I need a tutor.

I can't afford a whole lot as some of you charge but I can afford what I think is alot.

I need some of you to pm me, I have specific bots I want to make and there multithreaded ect with use of proxies and captcha.

Nothing really too easy. 

I am not talking about a couple of bucks and hour but I am also not talking about 30 to 80 bucks and hour either.

PM me if your interested and we will discuss it if we like each other. Time zone doesn't matter although I would like

someone that is GMT/UTC + 08:00 hour

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Hi nicksavage, I bought this 30 day training from Buddy at ubottraining.com It cost me just $47.00 to sign up. It helped me "wrap" my head around the concept. I've programmed before in both FileMaker (relational database programming) and WinAutomation (Windows Automation). Honestly I'd go with Buddy, I've tried the uBot resources and it's so outdated I had to look at more recent training opportunities... If anyone knows of other "formal" training, please let me know too... I'm still interested in learning more...  :D

Edited by carlstarus

Ubot Buddy's course is very good. I am not sure if it is still being updated or not. (with ubot 5 right around the corner, that's something to keep in mind.)

I'd suggest that as cash is tight right now that you buy all the courses that you can. There are several that I've seen floating around. Ubot Buddy's is the only one that I have personally used. Once your cash is right you should hire a tutor for one on one help. I've hired a few over the years and I liked Frank alot. I only had a few lessons with him, but learned a ton. His teaching style gelled well with my learning style. There are a few others here that offer one on one tutoring also that I haven't I worked with, but I heard good things about....