UBot Underground

Create Table From Emails - Email Body Not Retrieved

I'm writing a bot to create a table from emails sent to particular accounts and then process them.  Access is through IMAP so I can delete the retrieved emails. 

For one particular email account, there is no email body in either column 4 or column 5 of the created table, which is where they usually end up.  Yet if I manually login to the email account, there are indeed email bodies, everything looks normal.   This is a standard Cpanel account, the same as all the others I have used in other bots. 

Has anyone run into this and have any ideas?   

I'm writing a bot to create a table from emails sent to particular accounts and then process them.  Access is through IMAP so I can delete the retrieved emails. 

For one particular email account, there is no email body in either column 4 or column 5 of the created table, which is where they usually end up.  Yet if I manually login to the email account, there are indeed email bodies, everything looks normal.   This is a standard Cpanel account, the same as all the others I have used in other bots. 

Has anyone run into this and have any ideas?   

Look for special characters in the body of the emails,  make sure you are sanitizing your database input before insersion.

characters that can cause problems:  ' " &

Thanks, but I'm not doing any database insertion.  I use the Create Table From Emails function within the Connect To Mail Server section.    I agree that these characters would cause problems if I were inserting data into a MySQL database.

As I said, the bot works correctly for other sources of email, just this one source is doing something to their emails that so far eludes me.  I've examined the source code of the emails manually and don't see anything obvious. 

Next I'm going to try processing the emails one at a time  and use the Email Body Text and Email Body HTML functions to see if that acts any differently.