UBot Underground

Hi Guys!

Am not sure if any of you is facing the same issue as me, but I have a problem running De-captcha service on some of our machines. I keep getting the message :

"checking balance...." but the value never got returned.

Anyone can give a hint ?

Thanks!

PS : .Net framework version 4 installed v4.0.30319

It works just fine here...I just tested it and it solved captcha, although the balance looks strange (its 9.999.400.000,00$ instead of  9.9994$).

Make sure you use the right port and other settings for decaptcher.

the funny thing is that it works on some of the machines but doesn't work on others

- VPS 2008 - It doesn't work

- Windows Vista - it doesn't

- Windows 8 - it doens't work

- Dedicated Server 2008 - It works

- Windows XP - It works

I tried everything I can imagine, installing Visual 2008, 2010, Microsoft Visual C++ ...

But no clue :(

If the developers can investigate an can give us the solution as am sure they are in the best position to help

The only thing I can think of is blocking port used by decaptcher, could that be it?

However, you would need to open a support ticket if you want them to support you.

the funny thing is that it works on some of the machines but doesn't work on others

- VPS 2008 - It doesn't work

- Windows Vista - it doesn't

- Windows 8 - it doens't work

- Dedicated Server 2008 - It works

- Windows XP - It works

I tried everything I can imagine, installing Visual 2008, 2010, Microsoft Visual C++ ...

But no clue :(

If the developers can investigate an can give us the solution as am sure they are in the best position to help

If you don't have .net framework 4, or your version of windows up to date then this can happen. I would also check my windows service packs and make sure none of them are corrupt - If they are run a repair on them.

.net framework 4

Windows is updated to the latest version

and none of the SP are corrupted

It is only De-Captcha that doesn't work, DeathBy Captcha works perfectly

i got in touch with de-captcha support who are saying it is a Ubot issue

To the OP and anyone else experiencing this issue.

If you have reported the issue to support, chances are we are working on it. It doesn't benefit our support people nor our community to pretend there isn't an issue. 

Support's number 1 priority is to replicate the issue and squash whatever bug there is. If you have more information related to your issue, please present it to support. 

If any of you have any other pieces of information to help solve this issue, please open a ticket at support.

Please avoid using forum threads to talk about issues instead of reporting it or while support is trying to diligently resolve the issue with you.

The forum is Not for bug reports. For information on reporting bugs, see here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13345-reporting-a-bug/