UBot Underground

Facebook Status Update With Link Pulling In Picture

Hi guys,

Sorry for all the questions. :P

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction with this. I'm trying it out, but I can't really seem to do it right.

What I'm trying to do is update my Facebook Page with a status update post. The status update post is a few paragraphs of comment with a URL link.

I'd like to fill up my status update box with the comment, and have Facebook automatically pull in the picture from the URL link, and then hit post.

However, I can't seem to fill up the status update box the right way...

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks guys. I think I've been going about this totally the wrong way then.

So you have to use Type Text? You can't use the "Change Attribute" command for inserting text in Facebook status update boxes?

Ok. I'm finally done! :) Thanks guys! I had to add 2 instances of typing space for it to work.

However, using the Type Text causes a bit of lag for longer comments, and it caused UBot to press the Post button prematurely. So I had to add some waits, and more space typing in between.

By the way TJ. I just added you to Skype and sent in my request to join the Skype group. :) I heard there's a UBot Skype Group you're running where we can learn and ask questions.

By the way TJ. I just added you to Skype and sent in my request to join the Skype group. :) I heard there's a UBot Skype Group you're running where we can learn and ask questions.

Crashed for the night ill be on the pc in the morning and ill add ya in there bud

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I've been fighting with this same issue lately.

Can someone post code here on how to do it?  I did read your responses and implemented what I interpreted would fix the issue, but no go on my end.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

-samcro

• 1 month later...