UBot Underground

Need some help with Word doc automation

Hey all,

I have a word doc which has content similar to one below. I need to remove the serial numbers before every piece of content. Its a transcript of the Hindi language so don't bother understanding it :D

1.) CARTOON NTWKAap kya jano hum kitna aap ko yad karte hai Mano ya na mano, har pal faryad karte hai, Roz khat likhte hai CARTOON NTWK ko, Aur bas aaphiko dekhane ki mang kiya karte hai

2.) Dosti KaroDOSTI KARO COLLEGE WALI SE,PYAR KARO OFFICE WALI SE,PROGRAMME KARO PADOS WALI SE,ANKH LADAO SALI SE,LOVE KARO DIL WALI SE,AUR MAR KHAO GHARWALI SE.

3.) Kabhi KabhiKABHI KABHI MERE DIL ME KHAYAAL AATA HAI.KABHI KABHI MERE DIL ME KHAYAAL AATA HAI-"KE KYU KABHI KABHI MERE DIL ME KHAYAAL AATA HAI"

4.) KaalHindi teacher asks : Kaal Kitne parkar ke hote hain? Santa answers: Local Kaal, STD Kaal, Trunk Kaal, ISD kaal & sasria_Kaal

5.) Lunch BoxSardarji opens his lunch box in the middle of the road....why ?Just to confirm whether he is going to or coming back from the office.

any leads?

Perhaps you could copy and paste that Word Doc into a text file, so that UBot can edit it? 

Or make a bot that uploads your Word Doc into Google Drive, for easier editing with UBot?

But if you're just going to do it with one Word Doc, perhaps you don't even need to use UBot. Just a regular expressions editor...