UBot Underground

[SELL] Empire Avenue BOT - Investment & Social Manager

1. Download link is always the same link from the gold download page , same package name  - next time Ill put the direct link in the email.
2. Support requests are done through the contact form on site or just email/skype me

I tested the log ins and they were working fine not more than an hour ago but If you send me an email or skype we can take a look at it via team viewer if your up for it? Otherwise check for the pm I just sent ya.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well first of all that software only adds new users, it does not dump shares when they are falling or below a threshold nor does it allow you to reinvest in those shareholders who invested in you. Its

OK I confirmed it on the backend for you, should be able to log in now with your credentials which it did create.  Take note to enter your user name and pass into the registration tab in the empire in

Well lets see beyond the obvious fact that it costs $100 for 500 000 (e) which you can generate yourself within a week or so initially , snowballing larger and larger, faster and faster as you go.. Th

Hey Rich.

Just watched your video that came with v2.5 upgrade, all's good... just need to find the update download link, and I think I'll be good to go.

Thanks once again.

Another question - does this subscription come with a license to Business lister?

Edited by activ_x

Yea well a bit of both.  I built in an Auto mode that allows you to gather up to stocks, divs and yield but as the load times are so bad on that site its not perfect.  Therefor I put the GET IDS button in so you can just fine tune the results you want and how many then click it to gather then save them to a list to be loaded from more settings.

When you save choose anynameyouwant.txt  Harvested results will show in the stat monitor, it will also remove duplicates on its own. It also will append to an existing file if you want to just use the same one over and over it will reload it add it to the list, remove duplicates then re save. 

The settings for "invest" are in both more settings and options, it has its own comment field - last one to the right  - its labelled and will run in its own seperate window

This is a powerful module that can quickly drain your funds, (it will also quickly increase your value and div returns) so if you want to use it I recommend running a new instance for it alone and leaving your other instance happily adding new arrivals and dumping by trend. Its more of a monitor as it runs kind of thing as your investing in people with stock values in the hundreds if not over a thousand so buying 200 stocks @ 1000 e each can add up.. Recommend only investing 10 at first. There are also many side effects from investing in the top ranked most active facebook, twitter, linkedin and gplus users so word your comments right and you could easily have them reinvesting back in you.

Hey Rich.

Running the Invest from file.txt right now..

Just an observation, the software's "skipping" some profiles!

What would cause the profiles to be skipped, considering I don't own a share in them and that they belong to top earners?

I have harvested 1673 profiles right now, and ZERO have been invested in..

'Don't get this..

Thanks for feedback.

Make sure you set your MAX invest - see screenshot to a much higher level if investing in top stocks. Otherwise it will show "Skipping" as its over your max invest amount aka maximum share value of person you will invest in.

http://screencast.com/t/fo8oPDPk3ZlD

Also check over ride fresh face if you want to remove new people to the system (from more settings)

Updated to 2.72 - Added complex stat monitor and some fixes - Download from members area

http://www.business-lister.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/updated-ui-full-screen-empire-investor.png

Hey Rich.

Thanks for the constant updates to EAB...

However, not sure I understand WHERE to add the gmail username and password to view stats?

Sure, I can see the stats button and the new social account radio buttons recently created under Social Multiplier but, that seems to be about all!

Your video is one uploaded September 30, and not discussing any of the latest updates.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yea I really need to make a new video for it so many updates its pretty well completely different from the original now.

I redid the social networks window from the tools menu.

/Tools/Social Networks - Google Plus tab.

http://www.business-lister.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/add-social-networking-accounts.png

To set up the new component simply enter in your Gmail details and click save in same window (one time).
Give it a moment to process then run the bot as usual and in about 20 min (after you gather some results for it to measure) click the new stats button and it will open in its own window to display the results..

You can also just leave this stats window open to the side and click it when ever you want to check out its activity (it will update on its own every few minutes).

This new component is BETA , its not working perfectly and it also also quite intensive on your pc. Future iterations will add more options for this.

If you dont want to run it close and reopen the bot fresh, DONT click the stats button..

Its next update time guys. Updated to the new log in + some tweaks, log in is now a little faster.

Update to 2.74 Oct 19th Added memory management module , Ui tweaks (more to come) , Fixed log in issue, sped up log in a little.. Minor fixes to most modules and threading isolation

Update time again.

Updated to 2.75 Stability fixes, speed improvements further threading isolation and tweaks to ui and memory management module

Also added a new user manual , lots of color graphics, arrows and numbered labels explaining every process in detail, every button, every setting and every option. (If I missed something please let me know)

Hope you love it guys!

No you cant sell the eaves what you do is use them for social actions on your site, bookmark, like, plus, thumbs up videos and views, anything you can think of really. These are real people with real followings on all of the social networks, the right person sharing could easily lead to lots of sales & lead captures. Some create mission that are really cpa offers. 

Yea thats enough to get started, you'll be a fresh face for a week meaning people can only max invest 200 in you.  You wont be able to create missions till you reach a 30 stock value so what you want to do is just invest in new people and sell em when they trend down - thats what the bot does. leaving you to do missions or do nothing, it will keep your account active until you get to around 40-50 then you need to do some reinvesting to get more people to invest in you. Rinse repeat. 

I already made a 50% return on you..see how your stock quickly went to 14,15 and so on.

I just signed on empire avenu. Dont know what is this all about and how it works. i got a basic idea by reading this topic. So i would like to know how much is the price for this bot at the moment. And to be honest i dont understand at all what is this bot going to do, but by reading this topic it will increase my social networking trough empire avenue?

Any idea how much can i make from empire avenue?

P.S. and to be honest i think this place is packed with bots. I just signed and already 20 people buy shares on me.

Well initial testing has shown that in a week to 10 days you will generate about 2.5 mil from adding arrivals/removing new users as stock rises and falls, this keeps building up. The bot takes care of this operation for you 24 hours a day. Further you can also reinvest and search out top stocks with a few clicks which would normally take you days if not hours. When ever you interact with anyone thats an opportunity for a shout out which is just a post to your stuff on their wall but they do convert to sales and this tool automates that too. It also gathers up additional facebook, gplus, linked in and twitter profiles and you can further message those or use the super high quality targetted lists for anything.

It also tracks all that activity and as of last updates gives a visible alert to your trend status but Im also going to further develop this.

Im charging 27 every 6 months for the bot for about another week, maybe two then it will be going live as a wso and the price will go up to a monthly now that its just about out of beta.

Just a couple of observations and feature updates, if you will Rich.

I've noticed that, when I setup my options in your software, and then you click on save, then login, the bot just logs in and does not perform any function, until you click on either click on a function (arrivals, dump etc.)

If you click on arrivals, software just loops around arivals, and no other function, same for dump etc.

I was under the opinion that, when you click on login, whatever you've set under options, the software will perform as per the settings, but this does not seem to be the case.

Unless I'm missing something?

As for the stats, still have not been able to access the graphs etc.. I click on stats, then even if I come back after an hour to click on view, all I see are tiny preview screens to the right of the splash (Al Pacino - Scarface) screen.. top (tiny preview) window stats "debug" but, apart from that, nada...

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yea its designed to only run the basic process of adding and removing by trend or div in a loop.  Thing is with thousands of shareholders you can deplete your funds quickly which isn't something I want to take liberties with any ones account with.

Thats also why I put the max invest option in , to help protect your funds when reinvesting or adding a top stock..

Arrivals and dumping are safe operations that will only make you money. Checking loop dump will make it so all you need to do is click arrivals. (see the quickstart in the manual for everyday operations)

You dont need to log in, clicking any button will log in on its own its there if say you want to check your missions or groups, answer a message...

I could put a switch in for it to run arrivals on load but its not really that hard to click the button because if its running  you would have to stop it before being able to run the find top stock module.. .  

As for the stat monitor, should enter your google info in social networks then save it, give it a few min and run some processes so you have stats and it should open to the base chart then update that in 5-10 from then. 

You can actually view and verify the files but I'll discuss that over email.

Just because you can run the invest, reinvest, arrivals and dumping all at the same time doesnt mean you should. Once you have lots of funds you can reinvest every 2 days if you want , which means you could be blasting an offer to thousands in one go if you do it right. There are lots of ways to "Play" the game some want to pay to play and only invest in top stocks because they will pay out higher divs (returns every day) and you can do that too, I find a steady bit of everything is best and that takes a little bit of tactics and forethought, just put the right offer in front of the right people.

Also make sure your running 2.75 , 2.76 will be ready in a day or two.  

I'll also have a video explaining the new features as soon as I can.

Hey Rich.

Awesome feedback, highly appreciated.

Guess I should elaborate..

I was hoping the software would, based on settings in options, be able to, say complete the arrivals (after a while the arrivals run out, and bot keeps checking and you get pop ups stating you need to refresh or something.

I was hoping, at that stage, bot would stop searching for arrivals and switch to re-investing or something, then investing in top stocks... anything to get the bot to switch mid-stream to another activity based on settings in options.

What I'm observing now, is bot will only perform functions based on the button you click (dump, arrivals, re-invest etc) regardless of the settings under options.

SIDENOTE:

I use other bots for social media, such as AddMeFast, LinkCollider Bot etc... and I'm finding I'm getting more engagements using these bots that on Empire Social... most of my mission requests expire before getting the requisite likes, retweets requested etc.

Seems the folks on empire social are either choosy, want more eaves to complete missions or something - SUCKS big time!

I've also been attempting to throttle my share price in the shortest amount of time... but as of right now, my share price is 62.77e... been using bot for over a month now... at times I max out my available bank balance when investing in top stocks hoping to shore up my stock value... kinda slow and the fact that missions never get completed is quite disheartening, to say the least.

Your feedback please.

Edited by activ_x

Well those are good ideas, switching up to some other activity or might just be better yet to have that on a schedule are things to consider.

Those settings in options are applied to the module in question at the point when its when run, and can be changed on the fly if needed.

Were not the only ones to notice that the missions are only getting completed when they initially arrive in the marketplace. Once they move to 3 or 4th page they are forgotten. They (Empire Ave) do need to work on this.

I know that I only do missions that my following would want to see on my wall, so I mostly promote local business and software. Im sure others are the same and if you find/join a like minded group that will help recruit people for your missions.

What Im doing is archiving, cloning then re running after editing out the (copy) bit. The problem with automating that is you cant delete your old missions. Regardless I'll take a look at that bit again as its an issue for me too.