UBot Underground

[BUY] Can you make me a bot for facebook?

Hi,

I'd like to get a bot made that does the following... Most of you experts could whip this up in 15min so don't want to pay a ridicuklous price for it.

It must be able to do this...

1. It has have a ui box for adding facebook email and password info so you can login to facebook.
2. It also has a ui box to add text (e.g. comment)
3. It automatically navigates to the first facebook fan/business page associated to the account and inputs into the status field on that page the text shown in the UI box that was manually typed in at step 2 above.
4. It then comments below the first comment with the exact same content in the UI box.
5. It repeats this process ten times so what ends up looking like is one status update on the page with 10 identical comments underneath it. It can be fast half a second between posts it doesn't matter.
6. It then deletes the entire post straight away.
7. It then goes to the second facebook fan/business page associated to the account and repeats steps 3 to 6.
8. When this process has been completed on all pages associated with the facebook account it says "finished".

Let me know if you can put this together, thanks Murray

Edited by Gogetta
Added the "Buy" tag to the title.

Is it a bot you are capable of making macster? If it is I will reveal the secret as I can't just blurt it out in a public forum like this.

And yes I meant what I said at point 6 that it deletes the entire post afterwards. I only ask that whoever takes up the offer doesn't tell every man and their dog about it otherwise it will wreck it for the few people who know about it.

So I really looking for someone who can firstly make the bot and secondly be discreet about its capabilites when I explain its use.

Is it a bot you are capable of making macster? If it is I will reveal the secret as I can't just blurt it out in a public forum like this.

So I really looking for someone who can firstly make the bot and secondly be discreet about its capabilites when I explain its use.

yes i can and to tell the truth, it seems too easy but maybe because i missed something. pm