UBot Underground

Complied bot not working properly. Works fine in Ubot.

Hi,

I've been working on a youtube bot for some time, and I've never experienced this problem until recently.  The bot used to compile just fine, but not anymore.  I can't figure out why. 

I recorded a video to demonstrate what I'm experiencing...

http://screencast.com/t/PLqVjWnqkT6

Any advice?

The problem has to be related to the code you have there.

I've never experienced that compiled version would work different than the code in UBot Studio.

The problem has to be related to the code you have there.

I've never experienced that compiled version would work different than the code in UBot Studio.

I've never experienced anything like this either until a day or 2 ago.

What you're saying makes sense, but I'm completely lost as to where the error in the code is or could be.  The code performs exactly as expected when running in UBot.  I've looked over it probably 100 times now, and have even tried rewriting it from scratch, and the same problem is occurring. I am completely stumped. :(

• Like 1

That's really strange and I can imagine it can be frustrating...

However, it's hard to help without seeing the actual code, so if you want to get additional support here, I think you'll have to share the code.

If you don't want to share the code, I would suggest you contact the support.

• Like 1

it looks like some problem with your content source file where your youtube username/passwords are.

In compiled bot it failed to load/parse/get data from file, while in ubot studio it probably already have all data loaded in memory, so it does not load it, but uses it from memory, that is why it works fine in ubot studio but does not work on compiled on.

Try to clear all parameters in ubot studio before running the bot, then load the same file as in compiled bot and check the flow.

it looks like some problem with your content source file where your youtube username/passwords are.

In compiled bot it failed to load/parse/get data from file, while in ubot studio it probably already have all data loaded in memory, so it does not load it, but uses it from memory, that is why it works fine in ubot studio but does not work on compiled on.

Try to clear all parameters in ubot studio before running the bot, then load the same file as in compiled bot and check the flow.

I just restarted my computer, and reloaded ubot and now it's not working in either ubot or the compiled .exe.  Now, when I run the bot, I am getting this error. 

http://content.screencast.com/users/CharlieTango/folders/Jing/media/27f091f7-e8c4-4b7f-99a9-562566c70dc6/2013-06-25_1613.png

Now, when I go to the "Login" definition (where this error is occuring) and select the little "quotes the input" button this error goes away, and the bot seems to work okay. However, when I save the bot and reload it, it doesn't work until i select the "quotes the input" button again. Also, it still does not work when I compile it.

This is where I'm at, at the moment.  Thank you for the help you've given, so far!

well, that is exactly what I say - the problem is related to the data you try to use as input for the username/password, probably related to the fact that your data has quotes inside source file - you can see it if you'll open your source file in simple notepad or you are using some kind of math expression in your login function

• Like 1

well, that is exactly what I say - the problem is related to the data you try to use as input for the username/password, probably related to the fact that your data has quotes inside source file - you can see it if you'll open your source file in simple notepad or you are using some kind of math expression in your login function

Thanks for the reply.  It has been helpful in my attempt to understand what's going on here.  By Source file, you mean the file with the list of usernames/passwords in it?  If so, there are no quotes in that file.  There are no quotes in any of the files I am using. 

Here's the code for my "Login Command"

define $Login {

loop(#loop) {

clear cookies

navigate("http://www.youtube.com/""Wait")

click(<login button>"Left Click""No")

wait for browser event("Everything Loaded""")

set(#email$table cell(&loginaccounts#logincount, 0), "Global")

set(#pass$table cell(&loginaccounts#logincount, 1), "Global")

type text(<email field>#email"Standard")

type text(<password field>#pass"Standard")

wait(1)

click(<login button>"Left Click""No")

wait for browser event("Everything Loaded""")

Solve Captcha()

Post login checks()

Send Message()

increment(#logincount)

if($comparison(#logincount">="$table total rows(&loginaccounts))) {

then {

set(#logincount, 0, "Global")

}

else {

}

}

}

}

The error above usually happens to me when I have not set a row/column variable to a number before running a set table cell or getting something out of a cell. Where are you setting the logincount variable before running the Login function?

The error above usually happens to me when I have not set a row/column variable to a number before running a set table cell or getting something out of a cell. Where are you setting the logincount variable before running the Login function?

I am setting it right before I run the "Login Command".  I even tried putting it right at the beginning of the login command, and the same error persists.  When I view the debugger, while running the bot, the logincount variable has a proper integer value, like it's supposed to.

Something I've just noticed is that the error seems to be occuring at the moment I run the login definition.  I put a "pause script" function at the top of the login definition, and I am experiencing the exact same error, before it even gets to the set "table cell" part.  

So, the only thing that seems to work, at all, is when I push the "quotes the input" button in either the main loop or the Login Definition.  The bot, in ubot, seems to function normally once I do this.  Unfortunately, whenever I save and compile the bot, these settings get reset.  Is there anyway to keep the "quotes the input" button on, while saving or compiling?

Thats exactlly what the problem is. You are not setting variable #logincount to an integer, and that's why you are getting an error.

Make sure you are setting the variable and that it's set globally/not locally (since you don't pass it as parameter).

Thats exactlly what the problem is. You are not setting variable #logincount to an integer, and that's why you are getting an error.

Make sure you are setting the variable and that it's set globally/not locally (since you don't pass it as parameter).

The variable is being set globally... I don't understand why it's not being set as an integer, if that is what's going on here.  Here's the code from when I set the #logincount variable.

set(#logincount#loginstart"Global")  where #loginstart is a "ui text box"

I've also tried   set(#logincount, 0, "Global") and receive the same results.

Okay... this is very strange, but I believe I may have resolved the issue.  All I did was create a new bot in ubot, and copied all of the code into it and then compiled it.  Somehow, it's working flawlessly now.  I'm baffled as to what has caused this issue, but relieved that it has been resolved.

Thanks for your help everyone!

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...