UBot Underground

seperate browser cookies

Hi,

If i run seperate instances of ubot so that i've got 2 ubot browser windows running at the same - pretty much doing the same thing but with different files, are the cookies kept seperate or would there be intereference across the browsers? When i run the bots by them selves they work fine but i'm having some trouble when both of them run together.

Is it better practice to create multiple threads within one browser then?

Many thanks

i meant two seperate .exe files. today they seem to be working together OK.

I would like to work in multiple threads into one bot but i'm confused from the outset:

i) are threads in their own sandbox automatically (i assume you would use the 'Shared Browser' function if you wanted them sharing cookies)?

ii) my process is to increment a variable and progress through a list, the process uses this incremented value throughout the script and then loops back to the beginning and the variable is incremented. But if i had a 2nd thread which incremented during its process, whilst the 1st thread is still running, it would mess up the 1st thread's process. A way round this would be to create a second variable for the 2nd thread but then i would have to segment the input list and effectively have the same process running parallel but with seperate input lists/tables and seperate variables, hence why i've turned to running .exe versions. I just thought there must be built in solution to this, though it might be beyond me at this point!?

Many thanks for the responses this far, you've helped a lot!

Threads are also seperated
and the problem with the vars u can handle with defines and local vars.

play with this and u will see how that works.

You could be running a browser inside a thread which will have separate cookies to another thread and browser. But inside one of those threads you could also have a in shared browser, which would be similar to opening a new tab in a browser I think.

thread{
   in new browser{

do things}

}
   in new browser{
   do another things}
}

should not works if so i thing its a bug

thread{
   in new browser{

do things}

}