UBot Underground

Need help with Ubot Spintax

Hello user of ubot studio

Today i'm making a youtube mass commenter, and i have a trouble with the comment part.

I want to do different comment's in various youtube video.

I want to create only one GUI textbox, where in this textbox, you can insert multiple comment's.

Like this video:

I want to comment in different words, i want to different the comment's by this:

{ and | to separate words so that more unique comments are created.

Example:

Hello {Guys|girls|boys} How are you {doing|feeling|} This is {Juan|Mike|Jean} blah blah... etc.

Like this. How i can do?

Please respond

Thanks!!

Ok,If I understood well your requirement ....,a solution can be creating a list from comments,delimited by comma :

clear list(%listfromcomments)
ui text box("Comment", #comment)
add list to list(%listfromcomments, $list from text(#comment, ","), "Delete", "Global")
ui stat monitor("My random comment:", $spin($random list item(%listfromcomments)))

where the text introduced in ui text box (comments) is:

Hello {Guys|girls|boys}, How are you {doing|feeling|}, This is {Juan|Mike|Jean} ,
  • 3 months later...

Script error : Index was out of range. must be non-negative and less than the size of collection. Parameter name: index

Why do i get this error, Im trying to spin text that would be in a ui text box, using this.?