UBot Underground

Sneak Preview - Account Creation - Lazy Ranker 2.0

I have to say I find it a bit disheartening that after giving you some help with this project that you would decide to call this Web 2.0 Networker an obvious play on my FCS Networker. Also certain things like just taking the same exact gif I use to show processing ect... Just odd that you would decide to do that.

Hi, 

I can change the name if you wish, I have been working on this project for about a year and a half now as I also work full time. I did not mean to copy you, I only realised that you were building a similar bot to mine when you released it before me. I got the idea from SenukeX which I use to use. 

The .gif was taken from this site http://www.ajaxload.info which is the first listing for the search query "loading .gif" and is the Facebook style .gif I have not taken it from any of your software. 

I am not the kind of guy to take/copy other peoples stuff that they have put a lot of hard work into.

I appreciate all the help you have given me, and hope we stay friends. 

Thanks 

Carl

Hey Carl my main gripe is with the name. There are really no other bots called networker so it seemed odd that thats what you would choose. No hard feelings though, just hopefully you might change the name.

• 3 months later...