UBot Underground

[BUY] Adwords Account Cretor

Hello,

I am in need of an Adwords account creator bot.   Basically, I need the bot to take a list of emails and create the adwords accounts using those emails, and then make a couple setting changes in the setup process (select country and currency options)

I know this is a horirble description but I have a reason, I've been researching this a bit and is seems in the past ubot has had a problem when it comes time to "click" on the "create account" button on the Adwords signup page.

Here is the signup page:

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=adwords&hl=en-US&ltmpl=signup&passive=false&ifr=false&alwf=true&continue=https://adwords.google.com/um/SignupToken&app=Signup&sacu=1&sourceid=awo&subid=ww-et-awhp_nelsontest3_nel_e

I can post very detailed specs for this project but I guess I need some confirmation that there is no problem handling that "create account" button before it makes any sense to proceed further.

Thanks everyone!

I assume I am missing the obvious but how do I edit the subject to show "In Progress"?

Until I figure that out, I will be working with user north_star to create this bot.  

Thanks for all of those that contacted me.

• 2 weeks later...

This bot has been completed.   North_star has been great to work with and has made sure any issues have been fixed quickly and professionally.   Highly recommend and plan to continue working with them in the future.

Thanks North!

This bot has been completed.   North_star has been great to work with and has made sure any issues have been fixed quickly and professionally.   Highly recommend and plan to continue working with them in the future.

Thanks North!

Your Welcome Jeremy.

anytime you need me, just hit The PM button :D

Enjoy

North Stars