UBot Underground

Dear Ubotters,

I recently purchased Ubot Standard and ran into a problem with one of the sites I'm trying to make a bot for.

The site is tinychat.com which is a chat site that uses a lot of flash control. There's a problem because its hard to sign in as a guest because its all in one box, so the only thing that would work is Image Recognition which I do not have.

I was wondering if there was a way around this, if not, that is okay.

However, if anyone could teach me how to make a bot for tinychat.com that would be great or any tips/tricks. As I only have standard.

Thank a lot Ubotters,

Sean

Image recognition sametime fails, I think standart License can deal with this, using Windows Plugin, infact,.. I have also built a commercial bot with only using a standart license, so dont go PRO too fast.   your code sample will be very use full if you need same help for this. :D

Edited by north_star

Image recognition sametime fails, I think standart License can deal with this, using Windows Plugin, infact,.. I have also built a commercial bot with only using a standart license, so dont go PRO too fast.   your code sample will be very use full if you need same help for this. :D

You are right.  The windows commands would work for this, but only on YOUR computer.

So if you are intending to sell the bots, you will definitely need image recognition to control flash.