UBot Underground

Can uBot match picture from database or folder?

I know that I can ask ubot to match an image existing in the script to one on the page, (which is awesome) but what if it's one of many in the script?

How about a database or table of images? Or pointing it to a folder full of images? -Can ubot see if an image on the page exists in my folder or db already?

I can't match this picture by it's image name.

I'd really like to load thousands of images into the script, or a database that the script checks, to match against on the page at the time of being Run. Any way to do this other than 

thousands of lines checking to see if each little image snippet exists on the page?

Thanks,

Luke

Hi socialcracker,

Kinda like tinyeye... But more like the UBot existing functionality where it matches an image on the page... It's just I want more matches.

I would think it has to be built into ubot, not a seperate app. It needs it to be very fast, so I can press the Run button, it scrapes the image on the browser page, sees if this image exists inside the bot's database or folder, and if it does, return true.

In ubot's code view, right now, I can say:

if($exists(<image="___IMAGE___0___IMAGE___">)) {
    then {

But what I'm trying to do is see if any one of a whole lot (Thousands?) of such images can be matched without doing this:

then {
if($exists(<image="___IMAGE___1___IMAGE___">)) {
    then {
if($exists(<image="___IMAGE___2___IMAGE___">)) {
    then {
if($exists(<image="___IMAGE___3___IMAGE___">)) {
    then {

etc through 1,000...

Perhaps if images can be stored in a table somehow...?

Thanks 

Okay, i got the idea..
So basically,

Bot goes to page..
checks matches the picture from browser with another picture in folder..
If match, returns true, else false..

The matching thing can be done using plugin api..

Does it needs more extreme things like flipped/differentsized/grayscale/pattern matching ?

Hi socialcracker,

Kinda like tinyeye... But more like the UBot existing functionality where it matches an image on the page... It's just I want more matches.

I would think it has to be built into ubot, not a seperate app. It needs it to be very fast, so I can press the Run button, it scrapes the image on the browser page, sees if this image exists inside the bot's database or folder, and if it does, return true.

In ubot's code view, right now, I can say:

then {

But what I'm trying to do is see if any one of a whole lot (Thousands?) of such images can be matched without doing this:

then {
if($exists(<image="___IMAGE___1___IMAGE___">)) {
    then {
if($exists(<image="___IMAGE___2___IMAGE___">)) {
    then {
if($exists(<image="___IMAGE___3___IMAGE___">)) {
    then {

etc through 1,000...

Perhaps if images can be stored in a table somehow...?

Thanks 

I think the only way is to harcode and test every image. Currently UBot works the way that you would also need to add new images before compiling...so they can't be changed once the bot is compiled. Else I this would be a nice feature for image recognition...

I think the only way is to harcode and test every image. Currently UBot works the way that you would also need to add new images before compiling...so they can't be changed once the bot is compiled. Else I this would be a nice feature for image recognition...

I can definitely make this as plugin and lot many awesome plugins..

however, its a big turn off that i would have to pay 100$  for key for distributing plugin commercially..

I am not even sure i would earn that 100$ back..

I don't have money to experiment, however if someone funds me, i can definitely release many awesome plugins..

I wouldnt mind paying 70-80% back, if it grabs sales..