UBot Underground

Am I right about these proxy types?

As far as I know these are the only types of proxies we would be dealing with inside UbotStudio - please give me your feedback guys - fill in the blanks for me...

1.Public proxies  - mostly http proxies , but can be socks4/5 too.

But, I am  a bit confused with the following two private proxy options -

2.IP authenticated proxies - Need “Username AND Password” to  authenticate - i.e  will need to sign in -  with username/password.

3.Private proxies in this particular format - IP:PORT:Username:Password  

In case of no. 2 & no. 3 please tell me -
a. how will the change proxy command look like for each of the above?
b. do we need to set the proxy credentials in both cases?

Also Am I missing any other proxy type here?

Thanks.

2.IP authenticated proxies - Need “Username AND Password” to  authenticate - i.e  will need to sign in -  with username/password.

3.Private proxies in this particular format - IP:PORT:Username:Password

#2 above ip authenticated (means the proxys are locked to you main ip address, normally no user and password is needed for these.  In very few cases you need to use the proxy credentials for it)

#3 private proxys are like ip authenticated proxys.  however are normally always authenticated with user and pass using proxy credentials before the change proxy node.

Thanks For your reply TJ!

You said - in case of #2( ip authenticated) - "In very few cases you need to use the proxy credentials for it"

That means while coding it would be a good idea to set proxy credentials anyways , just in case the person running the bot may be using such an ip authenticated proxy?

But would it create problems in cases where the ip authenticated proxy does not require setting proxy credentials? I hope this is not confusing . All I asking is how do I account for the exceptional cases in my bot?

Thanks.