UBot Underground

Hi, I am just getting started. I want to set up some WP sites, all pretty much the same way, so I'm thinking maybe there could be a dropdown box for the urls to navigate to, and for the usernames and passwords connected to them.

Where would I start with this? Is there a certain tutorial vid that addresses it?

Thanks!  

I thought maybe someone could point me to which video would cover this. Is there a place online to print out the commands and parameters/functions all at once, rather than page-by-page through the help guide?

I thought maybe someone could point me to which video would cover this. Is there a place online to print out the commands and parameters/functions all at once, rather than page-by-page through the help guide?

Watch all the video, regardless of what you want to do first.  It's good to know what's possible before you get started because there is always more than one way to accomplish a task.  This way you have an idea of which way will be best for you.  There is some documentation of all the commands, but you don't need to go through all that in the beginning.  The best thing you can do is just start on your first bot and learn as you go.

Spend time figuring out how to do things.  If you get stuck on something (and I mean you spent at least 4 hours or more than a day trying to do one thing), then ask the community by posting a thread on the forum.  Getting stuck and trying to figure things out on your own, imo, is the best way to learn this amazing software.

If you are doing stuff with wordpress sites that you are hosting yourself, then it shouldn't be too difficult.  To answer your question, there are lots of ways you can do this.  You will want to use the ui commands for your ui panel.  You could have everything in text files and then use the open file command.  Or you could have a text block and type them into a list.  Then inside your bot you will use the add list to list command and then put everything inside loops.

Sorry for not giving you a step by step guide, but half the fun when you first start is figuring it out on your own.  This community is amazing and will help you a lot, but no one will spoon feed you.  The best thing you can do is post very specific questions and explain what you're trying to do with screenshots and video.  Then you will get detailed responses and tons of help :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I did print out the help files (had to go buy a new ink cartridge!) and will read them whenever I get a chance. I would rather read than watch videos, cuz I can go at my own speed - I get impatient watching videos! And thanks for the ideas, that is what I was looking for, rather than a step-by-step answer. I really want and need to master this software, but at the same time, don't have a lot of extra time to give to it. Catch 22?

• Like 1

#1 how are you installing these sites #2 are you installing the basic wp or modifying it list goes on and on?

Break it down into parts.

An easy one to start with to load a wp login/pass and login into wordpress and verify your logged in.

#1 how are you installing these sites #2 are you installing the basic wp or modifying it list goes on and on?

Break it down into parts.

An easy one to start with to load a wp login/pass and login into wordpress and verify your logged in.

I did that! (went to the page and logged in - yay!). Actually a bit more than that.

The sites are already installed and a theme uploaded and activated. I want to be able to choose one site from a dropdown list and have the bot go to the log in page and login. I've read all the commands and some of the functions. Although I'm quite confused, I think I can see that there are several ways to do it.

I do want to log in to the first site in the list and then go through a list of things to set that site up, and then go to the next one, login, etc... But I first just want to login, and then run the set up bot (a separate UI button?), but be able to use the logins and NOT run the setup parts, maybe just do other things on the site.

I'll get there :rolleyes:

Then you need to create a table or list (sample text file at bottom)with your domains login/pass and use a loop.

Domain, user, pass

Domain2, user, pass

Then you need to program each change in a define functioning have checks after to see if its done. If you give me a sample task I will make a sample code.