UBot Underground

how to select mutiple files to upload from windows dialog box

Hi

Thanks for answering my first question in the forum. I am very close to finish my very first bot but need one more help.

In scribed I am trying to select mutiple files (it allows 100 at this point) at a time in open windows dialog box. See the snapshot to understand what I am trying to do. I can select one file by many ways. But could not find a way to select mutiple at the same time.

Please help.

thanks

Raj

post-7736-0-71837100-1361287436_thumb.png

you forgot to mention what do you want to do after file selection what is the purpose of file selection? basically you are talking about windows automation here.

if you want to get content from the files you can do it.

if you want move/delete/rename files you can also do it (at least with PRO license)

you'll need to build code to interact with this site to add the files one-by-one inside loop

I am trying to select the files and then click save. This will upload 100 files to scibd.com which it max support at a time.

Thanks

Raj

Notice when you select multiple files you see it as:

"filename1" "filename2" and so on - you can just get the 100 file names and add them in like this and paste them into the uploading popup box and I think it should work just fine and upload them all.