UBot Underground

How to delete first 50 files in a folder

Hi all

I am new in Ubot studio so need some help from Gurus here :-)

I am trying to automate the document upload to scribd.com. It allows 100 documents at a time upload.

1) I need to have a sample code which can click on the upload button and select first 50 files in the folder.

3) do the upload

2) delete the first 50 files in that folder it uploaded.

Please help.I have gone though many documents here but need some jumpstart.

Btw my license is Ubot 4 standard license.

Thanks

Raj

Edited by pritchak0987

Here is code for deleting the first 50 files in a folder.

add list to list(%myfiles, $get files($special folder("Application"), "No"), "Delete", "Global")
loop(50) {
    delete file($next list item(%myfiles))
}

The other parts I don't think will be too difficult.

Buddy

Ok I have encountered two problems with windows function. Sorry still a nob in this area.

1) I can open the scribd upload dialog box using set dialog text etc..now how I can select all files in that folder? I saw some ctrl+a option mentioned in the forum and tried in keyboard eveny but nothing happened.

2) mine is a standard license so I do not have the $get files here..any other alternative?

can you send me some sample script where we are uploading mutiple files then I can try with that?

Thanks

Raj

Edited by pritchak0987
Ok I have encountered two problems with windows function. Sorry still a nob in this area.

1) I can open the scribd upload dialog box using set dialog text etc..now how I can select all files in that folder? I saw some ctrl+a option mentioned in the forum and tried in keyboard eveny but nothing happened.

2) mine is a standard license so I do not have the $get files here..any other alternative?

can you send me some sample script where we are uploading mutiple files then I can try with that?

Thanks

Raj

I would suggest you to upgrade your license as there are many great features in professional one.

If you dont want Dev lisc then at least you must have Profess...

Looking into the problem of yours lets see if we can find a solution