UBot Underground

Hello every one ,

I am new here and i did not buy ubot yet i really like it from what i read so far and see in youtube but i am wondering :

1. I'm NOT a programmer and don't know anything about coding can i manage ?
  2. Does it support Arabic language for the interface ? 
  3. can i design the Ui Commands to be from RTL ?
  4. The programming with ubot is it powerful ? ( or is it only for simple tasks )

I am interested in learning it and buying the Developer Edition if it can build software .

Thanks

1-Yes you can manage it doesn't need no programming

2-Yes it does

3-Not sure what you mean

4-Yes it is , you can make pretty good bots that can compete with the biggest softwares in the IM community

Thank you for your input ,

RTL i mean can i make the UI ( text box , block text , check box ...Etc. )  From right to left ,Because the Arabic language from right to left (RTL)

About the Compile will be one file without install ? and what about Encryption is it easy to crack ?  

About the Compile will be one file without install ? and what about Encryption is it easy to crack ?  

For the RTL i'm sure it can be done using custom html ui.  Depends on what you use to create your html ui.

You can use aftermarket software to create a professional installer for your software.

As far as protection everything can be cracked if given enough time and effort.  But there are some good aftermarket software available to protect it (slow them down).

So expect to have to spend more money if you are planning to sell the software you create. 

But overall it is a rock solid investment.  There's really nothing else on the market (RAD Wise) that can compete.