UBot Underground

Threads And IF/THEN

Hey guys, I have a thread/if/then question.

What I am wanting to do is open a thread in a new browser, and if xyz occurs in the thread, then abc will occur in primary/main browser window outside of the thread.

Is this possible?

Magoo & Bliss - thats awesome and I really appreciate your input.

Could you take a moment to expand on your thought process so that I can get a clearer picture in my mind as to what you are talking about?

when threading, anything in the thread is usually set in a define, all variables and lists are set to local within the define, but if you have an action that you want to happen outside of the define or thread which is generated from within it, then you need to have a variable or list set to global so that the script outside of the thread can read it.

Make sence? 

ok - im not getting it.

Here's what i'm wanting to do.

0- in a thread/new window

1- person enters a word via gui.

2- script goes to google and searches for that word inside of the thread/new window.

----

0- in main window - outside of thread

1- if in thread window results were found, then display in main window.

2- if in thread window results were not found then display custom message in load html on main screen.

---

The idea is that the main screen does not show any action unless the thread/new window returns a specific result.