UBot Underground

[Buy] iTunes Account Creator

Hi guys, I'm looking for an iTunes Account Creator.

I don't need something hard, just the ability to create it through iTunes.exe

Data info can be generated throught .txt or though fakenamegenerator, I don't care. It should also have the function to click the confirmation link via email. I don't need proxies/VPN features, since I'll change the IPs myself for now...then I'll add the feature in the future.

Please let me know the price. I need it as soon as possible...

If you need more details, please PM me! Cheap price are really appreciated, since it's a bad period here :)

PS: If you can provide me just the accounts will be fine too.

I honestly cant see how its possible with "Ubot".  be it that it has to be created using the itunes software application installed to the pc.

It might be possible with something else..

Why TJ? With the new feature to control third part software, Ubot should be able to click the elements inside iTunes and fill fields...isn't?

not inside the fields as far as im aware of it can identify a window.  but i haven't seen anything done yet with controlling inputs of another window

Damn! I was thinking that Ubot was able to do it with the new update...other methods are available? c or VB.net maybe?