UBot Underground

[SELL] Professional Windows OS Software Installer For Your Ubot Bots

Professional Windows Software Installer For Your Ubot Bots

Offering a new service to ubot users, since i had to make a huge purchase on a software package i figured i might as well make use of it on a larger scale and let everyone enjoy the ability to do the same as i now do for only a fraction of the cost and none of the workload as i will do the windows installer for your bots for you, making it a no brainer to make your bots look far more professional to the end users setup process adding that value added reputation feel as a professional software developer.

You can count on us to make sure your software installation process is as smooth and trouble-free as possible.

You can add pdf files video help files and much more to be wrapped into the installer so when the end user installs your bot program they will have everything in one spot ready to access.

Files and icons added to the startup menu and also the program files menus, just like all the other professional software houses create

100% Installer Compatibility: 32 Bit and 64 Bit Windows OS's

Both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows are support natively, so you will not have to have two separate installers one setup fits all. Setup installer will work on all popular versions of Windows, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003-2012 and certified Windows 8 compatible.

Compact Setup.exe for Web, CD/DVD, USB & LAN Distributions

Smaller and faster means a better experience for your customers. The single-file setup.exe is ready for distribution by web, LAN, CD, DVD and USB drives. Plus, Authenticode Signing is built-in, for no-hassle internet installers.

Customized Install Wizard Dialogs and Themes

Innovative visual themes and full featured dialog customized editions available on request, if you want you company logo or branding integrated into the installer package let us know.

Screens dialogs can be customized in each step:

• Theme

• Before Installing

• While Installing

• After Installing
We can include :

The following screen types

• Buttons

• Check Boxes

• Combo Boxes

• Custom

• Custom Progress

• Edit Fields

• License Agreement

• List Box

• Progress Bars

• Radio Buttons

• Scrolling Text

• Scrolling Text Progress

• Select Install Folder

• Select Packages

• Select Shortcut Folder

• Static Text
And much more!

Uninstall

Uninstallation: an inevitability that, though sad, is a fact of life. The task of removing your labor of love from a user's system is easy and automated just like the big companies use.

Security and Expiration

• Generated Serial numbers

Think of a serial number as a pass phrase used by your customers to access the contents of the installation. Each user has a unique pass phrase. During the installation process, the user is prompted for this pass phrase to continue. The serial number provided by the user is then compared to the serial numbers in your list(s). If the serial matches, the installation continues. If the serial does not match, the installation exits.

• Authenticated Serial number lists

• The Verify Serial Number screen so without the number they cant access the installer

• Date expiration - setup installer expires after a certain date or amount of time passed

• Usage count expiration - after x number of installations the setup.exe cannot be run further

• Log files, data integrity, and file encryption

Languages

The Internet has opened many new markets to software developers whose past products would have usually only supported their own local language. Today, even smaller software development and data distribution companies have realized the need to provide multilingual software to meet existing and newly emerging international software markets.

• Internationalizing your installer in many different languages

LZMA2 Data Compression

With our Setup file we include improved LZMA data compression LZMA2, you'll see remarkably smaller installers as well as faster installation performance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initially we will be offering Ubot users a in expensive method for creating their windows OS bots installers.

Price will be $139 per compiled bot ( you only need one master file per product) , which is reasonable as you will pass this on to your end users and provide them with a thoroughly professional smooth seamless installation process at pennies per copy sold.

If you use security licensing it should be compiled into the bot before being sent to us, Can also do developer version compilation if you require it.

First come first served, Custom design or additional customization work must be communicated after purchase and may be a small fee added depending on your requirements asked for.

What is required from you :

You will need to send us your compiled bot in exe format with :

Company Name:

Product Name or Title:

Product Version #:

Description of product if applicable:

Transaction # of purchase:

Email payment sent from for verification:

Ubot Forum Username:

Any logos or custom art work and main exe please send in zip or rar file format, virus checked please. along with any pdf of video additions you want included

Any end user license agreement text if you want or we can use our boiler plate software EULA we had created for us that is general and should cover most all software developers needs

btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

I have uploaded a demo bot with the windows setup installer so you all can play with it and see how it can make your bot applications reach new professional levels to your audience or end user base.

Here is a basic sample demo bot showing some of the features that can be done on your project

Just a basic ubot forum search bot application with the windows setup installer as a quick demo

http://tweetz.us/setup.exe

• Like 1

The setup installer keeps crackers and others out of the main application on 3-4 levels before even opening the files that you need to see to run the app making it far more secure then any free setup installer out there , at least that i ever saw

• 10 months later...

I dont see the benefit here. Especially if you already your bot copy protected. For the installer there are many Freeware out there which provide even more options then mentioned here. Also the price is very high. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

B0tm4aster is right however if people don't want to mess with it perhaps it could be useful to some.

However the price really will keep 99% of those who would try your service out of reach.

My suggestion if you really want to offer this as a service would be to cut the cost WAY down.

At the end of the day even a lazy person will either do nothing or they will find the cheapest

alternative.

If I was going to price this I would keep it around $19.97 or you're just wasting your time posting

this. As suggested earlier there protection angle isn't a selling point there. Cracking doesn't happen

inside the setup file.

As a former cracker myself I can tell you that you're just wrong there :)

If pricing it this low isn't a viable option then I would just remove the post and make your money bro.