UBot Underground

Hey botters,

this place is amazing and thanks to all those that help others to build better bots :)

I have a question, i managed to build a semi-decent scraping bot and at the end it loads the html.

My question is this, i am using load html and i drag the list (this list has, scraped some stuff).

Is there a way to have the load html, show my keword on a new line, instead of them all crammed

together on a single line?

my code ===> load html(%list1)

my output looks like this:fishing-how to fish-catch a fish-cook a fish-feed a fish- adopt a fish

I want to have it, look like this:

how to cook a fish

how to buy a fish

how to feed a fish

Thanks

This may be what you are looking for:

add list to list(%StuffYouAreScraping, $list from text($scrape attribute(<value=w"*
">, "value"), $new line), "Delete", "Global")

This will take your bunched up list that is all crammed together and re-format it how you are wanting.

I can't take any credit for this - I just had a similar issue and ZAP came in and gave me the code to achieve this.

After you do this, you can drag your %StuffYouAreScraping list into your load html and it will display how you want it.

Add html to your list.

Here is how to add a <br/> to the end of each line in a list.

clear list(%words)
clear list(%html_words)
navigate("http://ebay.com/", "Wait")
wait for element(<id="glbfooter">, "", "Appear")
add list to list(%words, $list from text($scrape attribute(<class="thrd">, "innertext"), $new line), "Delete", "Global")
loop($list total(%words)) {
    add item to list(%html_words, "{$next list item(%words)}<br/>", "Delete", "Global")
}
load html(%html_words)
  • Like 1