UBot Underground

How to find total of rows in a certain column? (add list to bottom of column)

I have a table where there are many more (filled) cells in column 1 than in column 0.

Say I want to add a list to column 0, but it should be added incrementally to the already existing cells in column 0. Is there an easy way to say: "Add %list to column 0 in &table, below (row count in column 0)" ?

Do I need to go the "heavy" way of:

1) Add column 0 to %list cache 1

2) Add %list ti %list cache 1

3) Add list cache 1 to column 0 ?

I not sure if  I understand the question. Are you trying to add  multiple rows in a cell? You can't do that. You could add your content to an existing list and add that list to the cell, but then it becomes a single item of content. I hope that makes sense.

No, I have a table with several columns and rows. BUT there are not the same number of (populated) rows in each coumn. (therefore I can not find the correct position to add a new item). When I want to add a list to a column, that is easy when adding the list to an empty column, but not when I want to add the same list to an existing column. If I do that, the old data is erased (written over). 

I would like to be able to add a list to an existing column, below the already populated column cells. 

One list item per cell.

My solution for now is to have multiple lists, even though I find a it more appropriate to use one table in stead.

That's why I for now use lists in stead. Then I can always do a list_total to see how many items I have in that list. There should be a similar function for a colum. Like a column_total (tablename, column number). 

:)