UBot Underground

Question About the Coordinates for Win Automation

So with the new features that let you click on x,y coordinates and move the mouse, how does this work with windows that will be different sizes in the user's monitor as well as different resolutions? Also, with multithreading new browsers are the coordinates different because those are smaller windows? If the window's not full size, then it might appear in different locations/different coordinates on their monitor. I only tried this with one bot, but it seemed like it was clicking in the wrong place after I compiled it. Am I missing something or is there a good way to make this work?

you need to enter the co-ordinates of the compiled version, not the ubot studio version... very clunky, but if you REALLY want to do it you can...

my guess is that there are different grades of co-ordinates, those used here are no doubt based on some type of absolute or fixed co-ordinates which remain the same regardless of screen size or resolution (for example, the number of pixels from the top left corner of the absolute screen)...

or something like that... B)