UBot Underground

How does G**gle do it?

I have a bot that creates g**gle accounts. In ub*t I have switched the user agent to iPh*ne.

After the account is created, with the verified phone number, when I log in it immediately says that the account has been disabled.

Same thing when user agent is switched to firef*x or chr*me - But when this is done manually through chr*me or firef*x it works.

What the hell?

Can g**gle detect that it is ub*t somehow.

Whaddya figure?

• Like 2

yeah if you have 3 thats whats happens, but I am using a new phone number and verifying them that way yet I still get the disabled message.

I will double check the IP theory though...

very mysterious - which means it is something very simple

Yeah... its important to use higher quality proxies that have not already been used with Google already as they not only keep a record of IPs that are used within their system, they also keep track of IPs being used as proxies on most of the major free proxy providers...

I've same problems, If I do manually example in Firefox its working fine but

If I do same thing using ubot its flagged as spam,

then again if i try in firefox is working

Strange

My guess is it, that g* checks the mouse movement and the actual keyboard typing

I added a wait for each command and a mouse over also... but does not working. I don't think it has to do something with the proxys.

When i manually add accounts I make about 10 per hour and it wont get my ip banned or phone verification.

is there a way to fire off javascript for mouse movement and scrolling? like it is possible in imacros?