UBot Underground

[FREE] Start Your Learning NOW! With FREE Training!

If you are a new UBot Studio user or you have been struggling to learn then look no further.

You will not find a training program anywhere that covers UBot Studio like mine!

So going from UBot Rookie to UBot Master has NEVER been Easier!

Sure there are videos produced by members of this community BUT even then they do not take you where you need to go. Don't get me wrong some of them are really good but they do not take you through every Node within UBot Studio.

Make no mistake, UBot Studio is THE most powerful automation software on the planet and you have invested in that fact.

I have over 60 training videos and more are coming. That's MASSIVE!

Now you can learn what you need. And it's FREE!

So what are you waiting for?

Sign up Today! Click here "UBot Training". Click on the Register link, do the necessary verification stuff and you are in.

• Like 5

Thanks Duane!

Just so everyone knows my big source code package is going up in price so if you are not a current owner then prepare for a shock when you see the price increase.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9531-my-big-ubot-source-code-package-is-now-live/page__st__40#entry63567

The one thing that I did not mention in that last post is that part of the increase in bots in that package are the source code files from all of the videos.

So now there is just over 400 bots in that package and I do not see a decrease in bot production in my future so you will be assured to get upgrades.

Remember read that post if you want the LOWER price...hint...hint...hint. All of you current owners ignore this unless you just want to send me money. ;)

I AM FRIGGIN PUMPED UP!

I have some VERY special training coming in the next couple of weeks that I know ALL of you will be scampering for.

I just finished some testing and I am literally blown away.

So stay tuned.

Gotta go bang out some more examples!

Hey Buddy,

I registered for your site using the username a2mateit.

However, I never received the email containing my password...

Can you pm it to me please? I tried just re-registering but it says my username is already in use.

It's possible that I entered in the wrong email adress when signing up. :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Justin

P.S.- Really Interested and Excited in checking this resource out. I love learning new things!

Just realized that this is my thousanth post! That sucks for you guys cause I was gonna release a very cool share for free. Looks like you'll all have to wait till I hit two thousand.

@Buddy, sorry i'm not trying to hijack your thread!

Justin,

PM me your correct email address and I will RAM it in to the system. LOL

No worries about hijacking...once you past 1,000 you're family. i am approaching 3,000 myself. LOL

hi buddy ,

i am new ubot user. i have the latest version of ubot . i tried to PM you for coupon but i think my account is limited or something.

have few presale question

How many bots are there in your package?

How many work with latest ubot version?

Can i check the code or the logic of the bots build with v3 in v4 ?

looking forward to buy this as soon as possible .

thanks

Hi!

Thanks for your questions.

There are over 400 bots total. Around 80 are from v3.x days. As long as that version is available for users I will keep these in this package (yes, I believe you can still get that version but I think you have to ask for it). Unfortunately you need v3.x to look at those bots.

For version 4.x I have over 300 bots.

Contact support.ubotstudio.com to see if there is a limitation on your account for PMing.

I will be sending you a PM with the discount code VERY shortly!

Thanks again!

• Like 1

I just got my Comments section working. So if you have questions just post them in a comment AND keep them clean please. I don't mind links back to your site but please dont spam me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did have 61 videos!

No more now!

Now there is a grand total of 91.

Bet you thought I had lost some. hahaha.

Buddy's been a busy boy! Check them out.

I have added a Math section as well as a section on the parent/Child/Sibling functions. You know the hard stuff.

OH! There is a Regex section in there as well with about 15 videos alone. i have a few more for that section but i am a bit tired at the moment.

So enjoy and go learn some stuff you didn't know about!

Buddy

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Awesome videos! I have been sing ubutt for quite some time now and I watched 2 of your videos and learned 2 new things. Can't beat that for free!