UBot Underground

cache administrator access denied error

There was another thread on this, but I couldn't get it resolved from what was posted. Here is the other thread:

http://www.ubotstudi... +administrator

The OP said the solution was to make sure Explorer wasn't set to a private proxy because it affects the whole PC. I'm pretty sure that mine's not, but how can I check this (I googled it and I think I found the right spot in IE, but I'm not sure).

I am using public proxies in my bot and I can't seem to load any of the CPA landing pages from my affiliate network. I can, however, load hotmail from behind the proxies so I know the proxies are good and my bot works with them, it's just different offers from my network that don't load. Is it because there are too many redirects happening or the network has some sort of security filter so bots can't access their landing pages?

Here is the error:

Access Denied.

Acces control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated by 1tte (squid/3.2.0.19)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Is your bot working w/o proxies? Test that thing first...

If so and when you are sure that the proxies are good AND the Bot is functioning correctly, then it may be the CPA network - which recorded traffic from those proxies in the past (being public proxies that wouldn't be a surprise) and decided to deny access.

Furthermore, proxies come in different flavors anyway... most of them would be detectable as such and could be easily blocked.

You need to use HIA (Highly Anonymous) or Elite Proxies to have a better chance at not being detected...

HTH