UBot Underground

[SELL] The Ultimate Web 2.0 & Social Link Building Tool! Cutting Edge Web Submission Interface + Software!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/FCSSales1.jpg http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/FCSSales2.jpg http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013

Hey Craig I guess the best way to explain why this is so powerful is to use an example. Lets say your site got 1 link from a Twitter tweet. Thats not that effective. But imagine thousands of people tw

Sorry for the delayed response Lucio. I PMed you a few minutes ago.

Hi VO,

I've just purchased FCS Networker and I'm testing it a bit. i think there might be a problem with private proxies (the one with user/pass authentication): the format IP:PORT:USER:PASS is not working for me I always get connection errors which i don't have if i use proxies without authentication. of course I've already checked if my proxies are blocked/blacklisted and they are all fine.

Do you have any advices?

Regards,

Luciano Bonanno

Hi VO,

I've just purchased FCS Networker and I'm testing it a bit. i think there might be a problem with private proxies (the one with user/pass authentication): the format IP:PORT:USER:PASS is not working for me I always get connection errors which i don't have if i use proxies without authentication. of course I've already checked if my proxies are blocked/blacklisted and they are all fine.

Do you have any advices?

Regards,

Luciano Bonanno

Hey Luciano im looking into it. I haven't had reports from other users. So it might just be a small issue thats for some reason affecting you. I'll let ya know what I find. Where are you getting your proxies from just out of curiosity?

Hey Luciano im looking into it. I haven't had reports from other users. So it might just be a small issue thats for some reason affecting you. I'll let ya know what I find. Where are you getting your proxies from just out of curiosity?

proxy51.com! sorry for the double post (here and on your support forum),but i can't really wait to unleash the beast! :ph34r:

No problem. Ok im going to do some tests today and let ya know if I find the culprit. I know this is basic but just make sure that in your Proxies.txt file in the main folder that each one is on its own line. Sometimes when people paste the proxies the line breaks get formed oddly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

This tool looks insane i may be interested... is this made with ubot ?

Thanks !

Yep the entire interface is made with ubot. Some of the sites use uBot to submit through a PHP API or XML-RPC but other than that its all uBot.

Looks pretty cool, can I ask you how often do you update it?

Most of these platforms are a pain in the butt to keep current. If a site goes down how long till you push a update.

I find myself updating my multiply bot every week.

Hello

One question and doubt

how powerfull is post only in 20/25 sites?

for sure, I can will post or repost after post the 1st, right.

But, not sure the power to post only in 25 sites

Could you explain me more about posting in this sites, could me help to boost my sites to #1 in google?

Last question

Is it usefull to work with sites in other language (frenchs, psanish, etc.) can I use englisht content and anchor in other language, this help?

thanks in advance

Craig

Hello

One question and doubt

how powerfull is post only in 20/25 sites?

for sure, I can will post or repost after post the 1st, right.

But, not sure the power to post only in 25 sites

Could you explain me more about posting in this sites, could me help to boost my sites to #1 in google?

Last question

Is it usefull to work with sites in other language (frenchs, psanish, etc.) can I use englisht content and anchor in other language, this help?

thanks in advance

Craig

Hey Craig I guess the best way to explain why this is so powerful is to use an example. Lets say your site got 1 link from a Twitter tweet. Thats not that effective. But imagine thousands of people tweeted your link on Twitter. That would be very powerful and Google would take notice. What FCS Networker does is let you open endless accounts at 25 of the most popular social and blogging sites on the web. Than you can have control over all of them at once, or organize them into different niche networks ect.. So rather than getting 1 link from each site you get loads of links from all of these popular sites. This looks very natural since this is what real popular sites would have going on and it also is very very powerful when you implement it correctly. Its also a great tool for tier and pyramiding links. It has a lot of uses.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am new to the forum here although I have been following the forum for quite some time now.

I have purchased 3 lifetime license of this software over the course of the last 2-3 months and I absolutely love working with this tool.
In fact I have spoken to Dan on several occasions, very responsive talented ubotter and I am now purchasing a "copy" of the source code.

Please confirm this purchase for me here Dan if you dont mind.
Payment will be on its way over once I hear back from you with the payment details again.

Thanks

Jamie