UBot Underground

Developer Edition: HTML Panel and iframe

I am working on a bot for my own use. It scrapes off a dropshipping site (for some odd reason they don't provide feeds) for images and product descriptions and saves the latter to a productInfo CSV-file, translates texts into another language, SEO optimize the scraped and translated stuff and "injects" it into the shopping framework I use via its web interface.

Well, the thing is that we all know that Google translator doesn't do translations very well, it's more like you get a hint of what the original text is all about, but it's something. Google translator also cuts the translated string if it is too long (at least in the mobile version of Google translator).

For these problems I have just created a tab using a HTML panel that reads the productinfo file (which contains e.g. original product description, the translated product description and a URL to the original product ) and presents the original description in one textarea, the translated into another textarea (where it can be edited) and it is supposed to bring up the orig product URL in an iframe (to be able to see what the product really is) (pls see below). Well, the thing is that I don't know how to get a variable value into the src attribute of iframe.

Anyone with an idea on how to do this?

<body>
   <table>
       <tr>
           <td>
               Product Info File&gt <input variable="#productInfoFile" fillwith="value" type="file"><br>
               New Product Info File&gt <input dialogtype="save" variable="#newProductInfoFile" fillwith="value" type="file"></td>
           </td>
           <td>
               ScrapeID&gt <input type="text" variable="#scrapeID" fillwith="value" rows="10" cols="60" name="scrapeID"><br>
               Start Pos&gt <input type="text" variable="#startPos" fillwith="value" rows="10" cols="60" name="startPos">
           </td>
       </tr>
       <tr>
           <td>
               <b>Original text in English:</b><br><br>
               <textarea variable="#engText" fillwith="value" rows="10" cols="60" name="engText"></textarea>

</td>
           <td>
               <b>Swedish translation:</b><br><br>
               <textarea variable="#sweText" fillwith="value" rows="10" cols="60" name="sweText"></textarea>
           </td>
       </tr>
       <tr>
           <td colspan=2>
<!-- HERE IT IS -->
               <iframe src="" variable="#navURL" fillwith="value" height="300" width="1024"></iframe>
           </td>
       </tr>
   </table>
</body>