UBot Underground

uploading a random file

I have been trying to come up with a way to upload a random image file. What I have right now is

change file field($element offset(<id="photo[]">, 1), "{$random list item(%path)}2.jpg")

I have list %path that is C:\newfolder\images1\, C:\newfolder\images2\ etc in a list. The issue is when ubot places this string into the file field, the server kicks back a php error. So Im guessing that I am doing something wrong. What am I doing wrong?

You might want to try separating it out... for example, before you do the change file field, use a set command for a random list item... then put the #filename into file to use. Does that make sense? If you can just use a direct link to a file on your computer and it works, but the way you are doing it doesn't... then try another way... :rolleyes:

set(#pic, "{$random list item(%path)}1.jpg", "Global")

change file field($element offset(<id="photo[]">, 0), #pic)

gives me this error - it seems that the image path isnt assembled or that the site doesnt want to take it.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message 'Unable to read the file: /tmp/phpiaWmpV' in /var/www/html/functions/photo_md5.php:9 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/functions/photo_md5.php(9): Imagick->readimage('/tmp/phpiaWmpV') #1 /var/www/html/views/poststeps.php(142): photo_md5_store('/tmp/phpiaWmpV') #2 /var/www/html/headers/base.php(77): include_once('/var/www/html/v...') #3 /var/www/html/index.php(81): require('/var/www/html/h...') #4 {main} thrown in/var/www/html/functions/photo_md5.php on line 9

Can you try a different method when naming the files? When I need to upload random images I have them named image1.jpg, image2.jpg, etc. This works great because I usually have over 1000 images and then to upload them I just use change file field($element offset(<id="photo[]">, 1), "image{$random(1,1000).jpg"). This has worked for me on all the sites I have tried. I will check on that site now to see if it works - will let you know.

EDIT: Yup, this worked for me:

change file field(<id="photo[]">, "C:\\Users\\...\\image{$rand(1, 100)}.jpg")