UBot Underground

Hello,

i am creating a account creator, When adding in the captcha it sometimes says "Timeout" then asks if i want to continue or stop script.

Either

A. how do i get this from poping up

B. If i cant stop it how do i recieve it with uBot to perform a task if the error comes up.

If i can get the error i will be fine. but i can not afford to have a human watch this script and be there to click stop or continue when it pops up.

Also, i would like to create a checker that looks at the captcha field and tells me if its empty or not. I want to do this check as a double check that the captcha has put something in the field.

I have looked for many tutorials and not found a valditon checker yet.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Are you using proxies? If you want to fix the issue of the captcha not loading talk to your proxy provider and see if they have proxies that work with proxies. If they don't, you can check out squid proxies and let them know you need proxies that will load captchas. That is, if you're trying to fix this problem and not just get the errors turned off. But yeah, just go under options so you don't have the same thing popping up, makes working on bots much easier.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...