UBot Underground

Hey guys looking for a few beta testers with businesses in USA and a presence on warrior forum

My software has 3 modes

1) Harvesting - 2 modes of harvesting local business data from any niche in any city - including email, address, phone #, etc..directly from facebook,yellowbook,bing and plus business listings - will add linkedin for next update and email mode which produces thousands of results.

2) Posting Contact - Php mailer, aweber,gmail - Posts SMS (text to phone) and or emails with the business variables included - allowing for personalization of each message.. for ex.. business title, phone #, website

3) Mass Submitter - Posts business listings, so far I have built in over 80 sites including places and yelp.. These are very complicated listings with a crazy amount of info fields to post too so if your a places user/local business this is invaluable unless you like spending hours finding clients and posting your listing over and over..

Uses here are limitless..

Its a few weeks away from launch and I still need to build in the licensing system and do some more testing so if anyone is interested please send me a pm with your bus details and places page if you have one and username on warrior forum.

Thanks for your interest, I will get back to the prospects within a few days.

Richard

• 3 months later...