UBot Underground

[Solved]Need some ideas to get around Browser Freezing

I'm writing what seems to be a fairly straightforward bot but keep running up against the browser freezing to a blank white screen which requires me to stop uBot and restart the program.The bot goes to a given FB group and then loops while exists the Show More element on the bottom of the screen.I do a page scrape to get the member names from the screen and save it to a list.Click the show more elementScrape, repeat until the end of the list..All the logic seems to work but at some point (usually between 20-30 loops - about 2000ish list items) I just get the white browser screen and it is totally frozen.I am using Safari User agent. No proxies, ubot v4.19 Dev edition, 4GB machine with .net 3.5Can anyone give me some ideas about how I might be able to get around this?Here's the source code: fb group.ubotEdit to add: The logic that consistently causes this is the Then logic potion of the loop.Thanks

Nevermind, I think I figured this out. The problem was in the selecting the elements. I got a little more specific and it seems to be working! I think it was because the bot was looking for the innertext of See More and there were two or more elements on the page with the same inner text. Rookie mistake.

• 2 weeks later...