UBot Underground

Verify emails - Gmail

Ok, I am having some trouble verifying emails within my gmail account.

I can connect to the account and get the email verification wizard thing to bring up my emails, so I set everything up so that it clicks the link, but when I actually try and run it, it doesn't seem to do anything to the email. I have tried it with or without the wildcard.

I have replaced the login and password.

connect to mail server("POP3 With SSL", "-login-", "-password-", "pop.gmail.com", 995) {

verify emails("Click link to post! *", "http://*.backpage.com/post/*", "Processed Verification Emails")

}

Anyone know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.

I wish I knew more about the verify email wizard. I'm working on a hotmail verification routine now and am running into issues.

It works fine with my email account on my hosting, but the confirmation emails seem to take ages to arrive and I think the hosting must have some kind of spam block or something as after 4 or 5 of these emails the rest don't get through.

• 5 months later...

Verify accounts using gmail? Yes it can.  Most of the issues people will run into are using too many accounts from the same ip. even if you switch your ip the big G can  still see url real ip when you use the connect to server command.

Verify accounts using gmail? Yes it can.  Most of the issues people will run into are using too many accounts from the same ip. even if you switch your ip the big G can  still see url real ip when you use the connect to server command.

You re right!  Works perfect, thanks