UBot Underground

Can ubot 4 latest open older bots created in older ubot studio?

I need to open up a bot, but it wont load in ubot studio 4.1.9. Is there a limit to where you can not open up an older bot file? Is there a work around to get the code open?

Can you run the latest 4 and install version 3 to see if it will open up the ubot code? or will this de-install the ubot studio 4?

Stephen

• 4 months later...

This is a great software but things like this really piss me off. You pay for the upgrade and your old bot doesn't. At least create a separate script or software to convert the code over, what would be the incentive for people to upgrade when none of the bots they spent so much time on before won't be transferred over?

Have you actually tried this with a Version 3 file? I was never able to get them to open as an archive...

You might be right Duane... I tried with a file that I thought it was UB3 file and it worked but now that you said you couldn't, I tried with a few other files again and it looks like it doesn't...

So maybe the first one I tried wasn't a UB3 file after all and it was still a UB4.

So I think you're right, UB3 files might not be opened with unzip utils, but UB4 files for sure can!