UBot Underground

Email Verification Wizard [Solved]

I may be jumping the gun by saying this has been solved, but it worked for me.

Ok, the email verification wizard wasn't working for me.. I dragged it into my bot, and nothing. It sit there dead.

And then I realized that I would need to connect to a mail server before i could even begin working on the verification process.

See?

If you are having trouble with email verification wizard, you will first drag the "connect to mail server" in and set that up, and then you will drag the "verify emails" into the "connect to mail server" function... and now the verify emails function will work.

I think that it's possible that there is actually no issue with the email verify process at all. The issue comes in because it isn't initially intuitive that you need to run it in tandem with the connect to mail server function.

At least that's what I ran into. - So hopefully this will help someone else.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

In the video towards the end, he says if you had 1000 emails you could do this easily. How are you able to add those accounts? Would you need to type in all the info into a new "Connect to email server" command for each account?

I have a ton of accounts that need verifying which change VERY often. I'm looking for a way to have the program read the list of email info from an Excel/Csv file and just work through that list. Is there any way to do this?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:) use a loop and for each iteration get a new email:password from the emails list and feed it to the "verify email" process :) ... this is the main reason for this command, no one need such a command to verify one email :) It's purpose is to be able to verify lists of email accounts very fast ...

In fact it is not "very" fast but it is ok... in my projects I ended up using it in 50% of the cases... for the other 50% I use a new thread to verify the email by loading it in a new browser and searching for the email that I want... one of the advantages is that I can set the thread to stay open till I receive the verification email (if there is a delay) - this is very useful in youtube pva accounts makers where you get the verification code in an email ...