UBot Underground

Using UBot for a full time income

I am still on the fence as to buy UBot or not.

A year ago I would have bought this without question because I had my own offline business and was earning good money. Now things have changed and I had some major health issues and money is now tight.

I now have a lot of time on my hands and was wondering if I could make a full time income using UBot. I have a few ideas for creating bots and am more than willing to put in the hours for learning and creating bots.

For the last few weeks I have done endless reading and watching tutorials about UBot. however, the initial cost of buying UBot is enourmous for me now.

What are peoples thoughts:

Is it possible to earn a full time income from UBot?

thanks in advance for anyones help.

Yea man that can be done pretty easy IF you put in the time to become a great botter. In my limited experience there seems to be a large demand for ubot developers that have real ability. I'm just getting started myself and I'm getting to know the tool pretty well but I've got a long way to go before I'd be able to make custom bots on demand in a cost effective time frame.

Go look at that thread on BHW, that dude has on going work for days and he doesn't seem to be able to keep up with the demand.

It's there if you have the skillz

Let me be the first to say Hell Yeah (excuse my launguage) but uBot allowed me to take my business to the next level.

I have being making a living online for about 4 years now but I was doing just that making a living. Nothing extraordinary.

I purchased uBot and boy I learned most of the things on less than 2 days (yeah I didn't sleep cuz I was hooked) and in less than one week I made my money back. I launched my first product in less than one month and it was awesome. My first $50k profits launch (yes I said $50k during launch which took 4 weeks to make) since then I have being building most private bots for my personal use that make me money or saves me time while at the same time I keep working and making sales/ updated and upgrades to my main Bot the same that I made over $50k during launch.

Remember that they offer a 30 day Money Back guarantee so there is nothing to lose.

EDIT: I wanted to be the first but General Lee beat me to it. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to be the one regurgitating "time is money," but it really is. Just tonight, I built a bot that logs into a Cpanel hosting account and installs WordPress using 3 input fields (domain name, username, password). It took me all of 5 -10 minutes to create.

WordPress is my CMS of choice when designing websites and I build a lot of sites, plus I provide WordPress training. Now I have an easy and fast way to install WordPress in a few seconds....literally. It's that fast. So, yes, I could take the time doing this manually, but when you have a few dozen WordPress installs you have to do, it does save me time.

Could I sell this bot? Sure could! Will people buy it? Absolutely! With a good sales letter and cheap price, people would eat it up. I'd sell it for maybe $5 and if 20 people buy it, that's $100 in my pocket.

Sales Title Example: Do you install WordPress the old fashioned way....MANUALLY?? WordPress is famous for its '5 minute install' but now you can do it in only 5 seconds!

Anyone with Cpanel knows they can use the interface to install WordPress, but to automate that task for only $5 is a no-brainer.

I've sold other bots, too, but mainly to private buyers after I give them a taste of what I'm doing with automation. Once people understand how much time they can save with automating repetitive tasks, cost is not a factor.

I was like you months ago. I read everything I could about ubot on every forum I could find. I read the comparisons to Zenno, watched YT videos, and even contacted support with a few questions. It, too, was a big expense for me and I kept delaying the purchase, but in my mind I knew I could make it work for me. I figured I had 30 days to see what I could do with it so I went for it and am sure glad I did. Within the first week, I'd learned enough to automate some things that took me an hour a day. I've since automated many tasks that I used to do so many times manually. Now, if I find something I do more than once, I automate it with Ubot.

It's ultimately up to YOU to make it work. Buying Ubot doesn't mean shit if you don't build bots with it. It won't build them for you. I still don't know all of the functionality it has, but I know enough to make some killer bots that make me shake my head when they are running for me 24/7!

Get off the fence and get it. You're wasting time.

• 2 months later...