UBot Underground

Need a little help

Fellow Ubot users,

I am new and learned on 3.5. Now I am using 4 pro.

I am having trouble figuring out the best way to scrape part of a page. I have tried a lot of ways and haven't found the simplest. I need to scrape a section and save it in a table or list. This needs to be done on several pages and all should be in the table.

I learn fast if someone has a sample I can use to start as an example.

Also can't find how to make the UI text box bigger.

Thank you.

WoW. I have to make 49 more posts (one per day) before I can answer thinkaholic in real time.

I have watched the video. Not specific to my needs. I am making progress. I got it through one cycle of the scraper. Now to add the looping (i Hope :-)

To Admin: Yes I broke down and read the docs before I posted. But I keep trying and so far am making progress.

Edited by dudenet

Here is a good video on scraping with v4. Hope that helps.

I have the PRO version and don't think you can control much of the UI without getting the DEV version, which allows you to add UI HTML.

Have you used the help file and gone through the portions on scraping, as well?

(Data commands and Browser Functions)

Fellow Ubot users,

I am new and learned on 3.5. Now I am using 4 pro.

I am having trouble figuring out the best way to scrape part of a page. I have tried a lot of ways and haven't found the simplest. I need to scrape a section and save it in a table or list. This needs to be done on several pages and all should be in the table.

I learn fast if someone has a sample I can use to start as an example.

Also can't find how to make the UI text box bigger.

Thank you.

WoW. I have to make 49 more posts (one per day) before I can answer thinkaholic in real time.

I have watched the video. Not specific to my needs. I am making progress. I got it through one cycle of the scraper. Now to add the looping (i Hope :-)