UBot Underground

[BUY] Youtube Views Bot Needed Urgently

I need a Youtube Views Bot

The bot should be able to give me 10k views/video. It must be simple to use. Please make it able to deliver up to 100k+ views within 4,5 days. It must be AdSense-safe and should be fast: 10,000 views in under an hour. Video retention time should be at least 90%.

You have to be able to show me a working demo and I'll pay the fixed price.

Thank you for your time!

I have one that is adjustable on time to watch video, use proxy list (needed for views) and random user agents

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/147a1205-690c-4d25-b041-ce6137a24205/07.24.2012-15.png

In order to get the results your wanting you will wait to run multiple instances of the bot, with a large number of proxys (proxys will account for views)

Contact me if interested.

• 2 months later...

I am not sure as youtube is owened by google and they have a huge database of blacklisted IPs with most public proxies so you might get a few views but in yhe end you might put your account at risk. I think the brst way is to have the video embeded on your site and send the views there where they have less control

• 4 weeks later...