UBot Underground

Ubot made me a profit in less than 2 months

I bought the Pro version on June 10 and built my first real bot (after going through some tutorials to learn how) within, literally, 4 hours of purchase. To me, it's a simple bot, but does a very time-consuming thing that I had to do manually everyday. My bot automated this process and because of it, has increased my home business. I've even been able to sell customized bots that do the same thing as the bot I built for myself, once I showed my clients what it did for me. It's a value-add to them and an easy up-sell.

I was on the fence a long time before purchasing ubot studio, but I'm glad I did. I've only built 3 bots (one for myself and 2 others for clients) and it has paid for itself, plus more. To those still on the fence, take the plunge and go for it. You can create a bot within hours of downloading.

As the website and many others will tell you, if you repeatably do something manually in a browser, ubot can automate it for you.

• 1 month later...

Where are your bots sales pages ? I'm curious to see what is about to sell out quick. Do you have an affiliate program ?

I haven't sold a bot to the general public, yet, but I'm thinking about it. The bots I've sold have been directly to my current clients by showing them the bots I had already created and how they were working automatically for me. I showed them how a simple bot could save them an hour per week and automate something they dreaded, so it was an easy sell.

Where are your bots sales pages ? I'm curious to see what is about to sell out quick. Do you have an affiliate program ?

You can find mine in my signature. Affiliate program through jvZoo.com